The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

PCC & KD batteries

Discussion in 'Vapor4Life' started by incantius, Feb 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. incantius

incantius Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 28, 2011
    tennessee
    anyone have any luck charging the King Diamonds on the PCC? I can charge my older batts fine but it seems that the PCC just doesn't have the oomph to charge the KDs. mainly curious as to whether my PCC is about to croak...(and still waiting on that XL PCC Wader/Mark & the V4L gang hint hint...)

2. katz-in-boots

katz-in-boots Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 21, 2011
    Under Down Under
    I haven't tried charging my Diamond batts in my old starter kit PCC. With the advice to use slim chargers with them, I've wondered how well they fare in a PCC.

+1 on the XL PCC Incantius, am seriously going to need one when I start working again shortly.

3. incantius

incantius Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 28, 2011
    tennessee
    well considering it doesn't charge 'em i guess i don't have to worry about the KD with the PCC :D hopefully a XL PCC that works with the KD batts are coming :D

4. Lisa66

Lisa66 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jan 23, 2011
    Florida
    incantius, they seem to work ok with mine.... although I haven't tried charging a completely dead KD on it lately, I sort of top off the charge when I use it.

5. Morandir835

Morandir835 Idiot Guru ECF Veteran

Jan 2, 2011
    Outside DC
    Incantius sir the few I've been able to get to charge on it have been overcharged (4.26v or above off load). Can't wait to see the new pcc V4L is working on either. :)

6. katz-in-boots

katz-in-boots Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 21, 2011
    Under Down Under
    Hmm, sounds like it's better to not use the old-style PCC then.

7. plarkinjr

plarkinjr Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 4, 2011
    Texas
    When I had a PCC, I could not get it to FINISH charging KDs or Stealths (reg or XL)... at least not in the time I was willing to wait (8+ hrs). I'd take them off, put them on a slim charger and within an hour they were done. <shrugs>

8. TheScootness

TheScootness Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 30, 2011
    Missouri
    Yes, I'm dying for a new PCC myself. I just got a replacement one a few months ago and it never seems to finish charging batteries either.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.