"Cheap" No-Thrills (no TC needed), VW/VV Mods, only 20-30W

Status
Not open for further replies.

flexy123

ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2009
Me and wife are MTL vapers and we don't need TC or anything fancy. A mod up to 20-30W is all we need. Previously, we had several isticks (40W, 60W TC) and currently two JoyeEtch Evic Vtwo Minis which I actually like very much.

Quality with isticks however I consider "meh", one lasted just a month...and the Evic Vtwos, besides otherwise great, have problems, with the USB ports coming "out"..so they're also not the best in terms of quality. (But I guess a "cheap" mod and "quality" are sorta contradicting...)

* What I'd want: A mod with replaceable 18650s. (There is really a big difference, the isticks when they get older take at least a sec to get to heat, even at 11.5W, ), my Evics with an LG 20A deliver a nice puff basically right away.

* And don't laugh, I really like mods with the button and the atomizer on ONE side, not the button on the other. (This gives me an odd feeling holding them, wife I think doesn't care).

* What's really important, that the mod has proper protection, OV etc.

Anything else besides Evic VTwo which could be interesting and doesn't cost a lot?

93gc40

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2014
California
Ok low cost mod like you describe are a dime a dozen.... or easy to find at $50 OR LESS.... MOST if not ALL will have TC... but you don't have to use it... it is just a STANDARD feature these days.

I would highly recommend anything Eleaf... the Pico are all good devices. Pico 75 can be had for as little as $20.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

flexy123

ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2009
How about Smoant Battlestar? I've been thinking about trying one.

This looks good, like a Evic Vtwo Mini clone. Although the one review there mentions poor threads. I think the best option (for me), again would just get another Evic Vtwo Mini. (Thankfully I just fixed my old one so I am not in a dire need for a new vape, yet).

The Pico, I can see my wife liking it, but for me it looks almost too small

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread