Status
Not open for further replies.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Asmodus Zesthia, there is a whole thread on it here. Eightvape is where I got mine for $30 I believe. There may be coupon codes to look for. In fact vapecrawler website, you type in what you want and it gives you prices and websites. So that’s useful for whatever you decide on. Anyway back to the Zesthia, check out the deck. That’s what sold me, I really like the way it’s designed with the airflow and the way you clamp the coils. Great flavor and I keep mine almost all the way shut for a restrictive pull so that leaves lots of room for a DL hit, tons of airflow. So that’s my recommendation, good luck in whatever you decide I hope you enjoy it.

• Useful
Reactions: stols001

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
I understand that the Recurve is very good for squonkers but not so great for dripping unless you remove the cap and paint the coil every time. It seems the airholes fill up with juice pretty easily. A squonker will suck the excess back out. I can't stand the designer, but it certainly checks the boxes for a good bf atty for me .

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Hussar coppervape clone? Lots of adjustment and available options as far as tank size, single or dual coil deck, can go MTL with the airflow reducer, or more DL without it? It's an easy build deck for sure... I think I got mine for just under $12. God, I remember times when that was my weekly allowance and I could actually, you know, buy things. LOL.

China will/may possibly be your best option for cheap, although if you aren't looking to wait, I have nothing. I think you vape a fair amount less restricted than me. Best of luck with your search.

Anna

Reactions: gpjoe
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread