cheapest option?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrpinkeye

Jun 29, 2011
UK
ok, so i bought the cheapest chinese tat i could find from amazon. it leaks every time i put a cart in. i dont want to spend loads on an ecig..

im wondering if someone can suggest the cheapest ecig+refill option that has good results?

i know youve prob all gradually made your way up the ladder to the pricey ones but i just want the cheapest that works and is safe :)

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
No we cannot suggest anything because you did not put a real location in your profile. Go put a real location in your profile.

In the US I think the cheapest option is a fat battery model Riva 510. Liberty-Flights.com, click the 20% off, then look at Riva 510 Lite Bundle - under $30 for 2 complete Rivas. You will also need lots of eliquid and I recommend you get a drip tip and get the precut blue foam stuffing fpr 510 carts for under $1 at strictlyejuice.com

It is more pleasant to use Boge cartomizers on it, but you don't want to spend money and they are a recurring expense. Used properly, a cartomizer will not dump all of the juice in your mouth, they hold more than a cart, need juice added less often, and are just more pleasant to use. But they have limited lives as the performance decreases over 5-14 days. Only some people succeed at cleaning and drying and ever getting more good use out of them. They are meant to be disposable. using cart + atomizer instead means the carts can last a long time with cleaning/drying/restuffing. The atomizer is what you need spares of and they may need periodic cleaning.

If you do not live in the US then I don't know what is the cheapest good suggestion for you.

Last edited:

Newbz

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2010
US
No we cannot suggest anything because you did not put a real location in your profile. Go put a real location in your profile.

Really? Some people don't want to share information they consider personal. Location can be considered just that. I don't share mine, nor my name, nor my age, sex, race, religion, or anything else unrelated to vaping. IOW, grow up.

OP: I tend to like the Riva, which can be purchased from E-Liquid and Electronic Cigarette Shop - Category Listings. If you click on the 20% off banner at the top left of the screen, a Lite Bundle kit which has everything you need except for e-liquid runs about $30 USD. I am not terribly familiar with all of the KR808 kits out there, but I know you can probably score one for $40 or there and abouts.

Good luck with your search. :)

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
You said cheapest. I only know cheapest in the US. You could check liberty-flights.co.uk and see what their Riva 510 price is

If you want something small, look at Joye 510 w/ manual batteries but the battery life is very short. 100mah is about 1 hour of moderate vaping. A standard 510 is 180mah. A Riva 510 is 650mah or 750mah.

Rosa

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2010
Beaverton, Oregon!
anyway...

the most "bang for your buck" is likely going to be the Riva510 "lite bundle" from Liberty flights (also in the UK) and get a drip tip to go with it (make sure you get one that's compatible with 510). Then you have only to replace parts when they die of old age. Drip 3 drips of juice into the drip tip, blow across the top like a flute (to make sure the juice went down) and vape, vape, vape.

Good luck!

Rosa

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2010
Beaverton, Oregon!
well i bought the cheapest and binned it. i mean cheapest in the long run but tryed and tested. i would have just asked which to buy but knew id get suggestions at the top end of the price spectrum as youra ll pros at this! i want a begginners price that works...the cheapest i could find just leaked everywhere :(

See the post....

the most "bang for your buck" is likely going to be the Riva510 "lite bundle" from Liberty flights (also in the UK) and get a drip tip to go with it (make sure you get one that's compatible with 510). Then you have only to replace parts when they die of old age. Drip 3 drips of juice into the drip tip, blow across the top like a flute (to make sure the juice went down) and vape, vape, vape.

Good luck!

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
well i bought the cheapest and binned it. i mean cheapest in the long run but tryed and tested.(
If you can stand something the size of a sharpie pen, then I would say a Riva SE would be the way to go.
If you must have something closer to cigarette sized, and don't mind charging batteries often, then I would say a Volt.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
But a Volt uses cartomizers and that is an added continuing expense. Not a great expense if they are used properly, but recurring.
Trust me, I hate cartomizers.
And if I could convince everyone to drip, I most certainly would.
:)

I agree that the cheapest in the long run would be atomizers.
But I imagine some would still disagree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread