cheapest source of eliquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

amanda211

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2013
BFE, USofA
If you have the money for initial setup (PG/VG) nic base, and a couple flavors, that would be the least expensive. PG and VG on Amazon, nic base at RTS Vapes, and either onestopdiyshop or flavor west for flavors, initial setup shouldn't run more than 75-100 dollars, and will last you quite a long time. It comes out to less than 2.00 for a 10 ml bottle if you do it that way. Good luck!

ilych

Verified Member
Jul 10, 2013
Santa Cruz, CA, USA
Since I've made it down to 6-9mg eliquids, and love simple fruit flavours it looks like DIY is a great way to go.
This forum is so helpful. I'm going to start reading that forum now!
edit: an anonymous benefactor has offered to send me a small amount of nicotine base, vg/pg , and some flavour bases to get started...
so grateful!!!

Last edited:

bryaninaustin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2012
Austin, TX

otrpu

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2010
Colorado
Sparing you guys my pitiful sob-story...I am suddenly without an income, and with minimal cash. What would you guys say is the most affordable source of eliquid? I have been going to a brick and mortar in town, but it's 1$/ml, and i can't keep doing that.
Thanks guys

Absolute cheapest DIY for me was purchasing VG & PG from Essential Depot 2 gallons at a time. My cost per mL was .11 per mL. Got Nic by the litre, and flavor 128 mL's at a wack. It's heavy up front cost, but you won't buy again for at least two years. JMHO

Cheers,
otrpu

Last edited:

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
You are coming up on Black Friday - watch everywhere for sales. => http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/pay-forward-pif/418767-deals-steals.html

Jump to the last page in the thread and work backward until you start seeing stale/old posts.

It has already been announced in advance that Mt. Baker will be running a 20% off sale on liquids on black Friday.

It only takes a $15.00 order at Mt. Baker - after any coupon discounts applied - to receive a 15 ml free sample too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread