Cheep trick I came up with e cig holder and organizer tray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larry313

Jan 10, 2015
Detroit
Hi everyone just wanted to share something I stopped at a smokers shop bought a cigar box a big one the lid broke off so I only paid a dollar for it threw lid out only used bottom of it to keep my vapeing stuff in kinda like a chair side tray took a piece of pipe insulation the foam kind that has a slit in it the thick kind it's commonly used to insulate pipes in a basement it's basically a foam tube I cut off three inches of it and glued it to the corner of my tray using gorilla glue because it's a wood tray and foam tube now I have a cheep cheep organizer tray with a holder I can easily drop my e cig just figured I'd share the idea it beats trying to set it on table and having it fall right have a good day everyone

Larry313

Jan 10, 2015
Detroit
That's what it's all about to right everyone also I seen a show on tv dateline nbc I believe it was about a guy getting poisoned by nicotine I don't know how or why I just flipped threw the Chanel's so it got me thinking I want to keep my e juice under wraps I have kids and the bottles not child proof I use 18 mg nicotine e juice so I found a small tackle organizer at meijer on clearance $1.50 works great and it's clear so I can se threw it and it's a true pain to open I bought it and handed it to my four year old when it was empty that is and she couldn't open it I barely can lol

Larry313

Jan 10, 2015
Detroit
I don't know we're you guys are from buy meijer has a tackle box that is more of a tray with a lid about a inch deep and 8 inches wide and 6 inches tall with a bunch of different sized sections in it for like $2 I'm grabbing one next time there to put coils in and other things like tanks and even a couple small battery's we have al probably seen all those cases and other $100 boxes you don't really need to spend much of anything my friend uses old medicine bottles and just puts them in a drawer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread