The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

E Cig holders, stands, pouches, cases, etc.. ideas you came up with.

Discussion in 'E-Cigarette Accessories Discussion' started by Tinki, Feb 22, 2011.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Kevo56

Kevo56 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 16, 2013
    Sunnyvale, CA
    Ok, so you started vaping to help stop smoking. Is this stand supposed to make you stop vaping?

2. Spike64

Spike64 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 18, 2013
    Michigan
  3. areinike

areinike Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 13, 2013
    Florida
    Nice! I'm just about out of them. As much as I like making things to help people out, I don't know if I'll keep making them. It's very time consuming but rewarding at the same time. Hope you enjoy it. It leaves a lot for customization, if you want to color it, just sand it and stain and have a ball. I did that with one of them I ended up keeping.

4. areinike

May 13, 2013
    Florida
    i think it was you that left feedback regarding the lining up of the holes, I'd be happy to exchange it out if you want.

5. Spike64

Feb 18, 2013
    Michigan
    Yes, it was me. I couldn't add more to the feedback because of character limits...I have noticed a couple of holes where the mods cant stand straight up because the bottom hole and top holes are offset slightly. The bottom and top one the furthest right side hole is way off. I cant make anything decent sized fit into the bottom hole when slid in through the top. Some of the carto holes and drip tip holes are uneven and not flat at the bottom (they don't line up in a straight line either). Some items sit noticeably crooked. The finish is perfectly smooth in some places and very rough (unsanded feel) in others. Don't get me wrong, its a nice stand...especially at that price point, and better than I could do myself, but I have to admit that I was a little disappointed after being so excited while waiting for it. I still gave you a positive rating though because you stated "Because it is hand crafted, it may not be perfect and may have minor imperfections, but regardless, it looks and works great"...I would consider some of these things a touch beyond "minor imperfections" though...

How do we go about doing an exchange?

6. Spike64

Feb 18, 2013
    Michigan
    Your EBAY ad said it was finished with a satin urethane and was good to go finished product....Id be afraid to sand it and stain it and have anything stick...I did exactly that with a deck recently and the color ended up coming off fairly quickly....

7. areinike

May 13, 2013
    Florida
    Hopefully, you won't walk on your mod rack. Joking aside. Contact me on eBay and we'll go from there. I do want to make it right.

8. Spike64

Feb 18, 2013
    Michigan
    Message sent on eBay...thanks...

9. Digital Man

Digital Man Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 22, 2013
    Debary, Florida
    I ain't a skeered of a little snake.:vapor:

10. Digital Man

Digital Man Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 22, 2013
    Debary, Florida
  11. aufin

aufin Full Member

Sep 1, 2013
    Lakeland, Fl
    Oooohhhh.....I like that holder.

My solution to carrying around my eGo/EVOD. I don't like the lanyard at all. Don't like things hanging round my neck, and the one I did try got tangled in everything. Sticking it in my pants pocket isn't such a good idea either unless I take the time to turn it off and back on. Too much trouble. So.............I made myself one of these. Have made a few more for my fellow vape-buds.

CLIP.jpg

Fits in my pocket or hangs nicely on my t-shirt collar.

Clip02.jpg

12. Lwr32

Lwr32 Full Member

Sep 4, 2013
    Goodyear, AZ USA
    That's REALLY cool, something my husband would love.

13. Snkinep

Snkinep Full Member Verified Member

Mar 25, 2013
    El Paso, Texas
    I saw those. Do they work well?

14. Snkinep

Snkinep Full Member Verified Member

Mar 25, 2013
    El Paso, Texas
    Nice! I made one too. Diameter of a coke can. Works great!

15. Koman

Koman Moved On ECF Veteran

Jan 7, 2010
    lv
    Yeah, they are pretty good!

16. vjdossey

vjdossey Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Aug 12, 2013
    Antioch, CA
  17. Bob Chill

Bob Chill Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 22, 2013
    Sans Nom, USA
    I posted this in the DIY section but figured I'd share here too.

My challenge is kids in the house and safety + portability. I built this kit for $45 total. I particularly like the foam vial holders. Just cut 1 or 2" foam into a nice rectangle, cut out the holes in the sizes you need, spray on some spray adhesive to art store form board, and glue your foam on. Keeps bottles secure and upright. Easy to organize and stackable. I think I'm going to build another box for my store bought and mixes juices and keep them the same way.

Attached Files:

18. sneakerpimp

sneakerpimp Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 12, 2013
    The O.C.
    a lot of nice cigar/pipe accessories still apply to vapes...

[​IMG]

standard kit case with custom cut insert using an X-Acto knife, scissors and patience...

[​IMG]

19. fins13mp

fins13mp Full Member

Oct 21, 2013
    Tampa Bay, FL
    Love this. With my luck, I'd get pulled over with it zipped up and hear those words, "Sir, I'm going to need you to step out of the car slowly..." lol

20. voltaire64

voltaire64 Senior Member

Oct 16, 2013
    Vancouver, Canada
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.