E Cig holders, stands, pouches, cases, etc.. ideas you came up with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sneakerpimp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2013
The O.C.
shot glass.

10784288055_af3472a612_z.jpg

James Hart

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2010
toms_river.nj.us
www.myselfalone.com
Early 2011 I made these for my desk at home
2011-10-13_desk_setup.jpg

made these last year... use them on my desk at the office
20131205_work-desk.jpg

The wife is 4 days shy of her one year anniversary for starting to teach herself how to crochet. Since I recently switched to a juice vender with glass bottles, I was wanting a pouch to keep them in while in my pocket. This is prototype #1 and #2 she made me this past week
20131208_Juice-Pouch.png

It is not quite there yet, but it should be exactly what I'm looking for with the next revision :)

cecsystems

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Early 2011 I made these for my desk at home
2011-10-13_desk_setup.jpg

made these last year... use them on my desk at the office
20131205_work-desk.jpg

The wife is 4 days shy of her one year anniversary for starting to teach herself how to crochet. Since I recently switched to a juice vender with glass bottles, I was wanting a pouch to keep them in while in my pocket. This is prototype #1 and #2 she made me this past week
20131208_Juice-Pouch.png

It is not quite there yet, but it should be exactly what I'm looking for with the next revision :)

WHen your wife is willing to do these kinds of things for you that is indeed a beautiful thing... What did the final result look like?

James Hart

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2010
toms_river.nj.us
www.myselfalone.com
WHen your wife is willing to do these kinds of things for you that is indeed a beautiful thing... What did the final result look like?

It is.... we haven't worked on version 3 yet. Saturday morning most likely. The new one will be the same as #2 but won't flair out at the top. The stitch I chose for the sides is bigger than the one on the bottom... so I have to figure out some decreases to make it stay the size of the base. I'll post up a picture when we get to it. I'm also looking on eBay for some cool looking wood buttons.

I've been using these first 2 for a few days... seeing what works and doesn't work about them.

CosmicCatalyst

Dec 31, 2013
Evansville, IN
photo (1).jpg
$4 prototype I made from a craftstore. I'm working one one that holds 30+ batteries/MODs and clearo/carto etc and also has a hinged door in the front to hold coils and various small parts in organized bins. This one is perfect for around the house, just drill holes and slap some stain on it. Going to make them as gifts for the B&M since the guys are top notch customer service.

Deviate3s

Jan 2, 2014
Portland, OR
I've got a bunch of ~0.09" plexiglass sitting around the house leftover from a desktop aquarium project, so I've been doing some tinkering. I'm still not quite happy with what I've got yet, but it's evolving.

V1.0:
IMG_0671_zpsde00f688.jpg~original

Too difficult to keep everything standing up straight with just one support. Very basic; I think it took me ~15 minutes to drill the holes and bend this. The basic concept is what I was looking for, but ultimately not good enough.

V2.0:
IMG_06741_zpsb842d520.jpg~original

My batteries and tanks are MUCH more stable in this one. Fit-and-finish leaves some to be desired, but it's definitely an improvement over v1. I've got maybe an hour's worth of work in this one.

I'm convinced there's a better way to do this with what I've got. I just need to figure out what that is. Ideally I'm trying to find a solution that I can make using all bends and no joints. The first one is all bends, but obviously stability suffered. The second one is mostly bends with the support box on the bottom made using joints. We'll see how things progress from here.

winemermaid

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2013
United States
View attachment 290123
$4 prototype I made from a craftstore. I'm working one one that holds 30+ batteries/MODs and clearo/carto etc and also has a hinged door in the front to hold coils and various small parts in organized bins. This one is perfect for around the house, just drill holes and slap some stain on it. Going to make them as gifts for the B&M since the guys are top notch customer service.

This is absolutely beautiful and what a great idea!!! I think I might take a shot at this. Beautiful!

Sent from my SCH-S960L using Tapatalk 2

mscott827

Verified Member
Aug 17, 2013
Maryland
Who made it? Where can i get one?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Actually stumbled across someone on Facebook who makes them for a hobby. Wasn't expensive at all, and it was quality work. I'll share the link here. Hoping it's not against forum terms. Not sure how this forum works yet.
https://m.facebook.com/PWModCreations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread