E Cig holders, stands, pouches, cases, etc.. ideas you came up with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigCypress

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 16, 2010
RI
sega6e9e.jpg

I make these and other shapes. I don't know what I'd do without em. Pm's are your friend

OTownB

May 20, 2013
Orlando, FL
Found these at The Container Store, luckily I have one in my area. You can also order them from their website.

photo 2.jpg
Nalgene 1 oz. Snap Closure Vial - 1" diam. x 3-1/8" h - #635190 - $0.99
Nalgene .6 oz vial with Snap Closure - 1" diam. x 2-1/16" h - #635180 - $0.89
My Vision ViVi Novas fit perfectly into the 1oz vial. Great for carrying around an extra flavor in your pocket without worrying about it leaking. I use the .6 oz vial for my 18490 & 14500 batteries but I am sure they will fit many other battery sizes.

photo 1.jpg

photo 3.jpg
24-Lipstick Acrylic Organizer Clear - 6-7/8" x 4-3/4" x 1-1/4" h - #10022048 - $6.99
12-Section Acrylic Nail Polish Riser Clear - 9-1/2" x 3" x 2-1/4" h - #10059731 - $7.99
Great for holding juices as well as the Snap Closure Vials mentioned above. There are also several other configurations available.

photo.jpg
1/2 oz. Bottle with Glass Dropper Amber - #10017961 - $1.99 (also available in 1 oz)
Nalgene 1/2 oz. Leakproof Dropper Bottle - #635400 - $1.99 (also available in 2 oz)

EDIT: Sorry about the pics, should of rotated them first.

Last edited:

Vap Khymyst

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2010
Alabama
Pool noodles work great for APV's.
$1-$2-$3
You can cut to fit with serrated knife. Makes a great cupholder and you get a few out of each "noodle" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Works well on the desk and they are paintable.......... Just carry the APV in question to the store and check for fit.
I have found at least three different sizes.

Heden Aklowd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 3, 2013
Ferntucky, NV
A hinged hard sided glasses case works great in a purse, bag etc-keeps stuff together and relatively safe (taking no credit...pretty sure I saw that here somewhere! Lol!)
I use one with a foam insert to hold the 3 T3s that I'm not vaping. A safe & easy way to carry around my other flavors.

charmed412

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2010
constant state of confusion
I have bought some really nice mod stands from ECF suppliers. But every time I bought one, my mod collection outgrew them and I kept needing to add another one. After buying 5, I found a cheaper solution for the new ones. I buy poker chip racks from ebay. I have the lazy susan type ones and the rectangle ones. They holes are a bit big for most mods but they don't fall out or bang around. My box mods, Billet Box, MVPs, and my Tmax, usually fit in the card slots.

and a bonus....I have a very very large box of poker chips now. Think I need to find a use for those. :facepalm:

We use a couple of three drawer desktop storage things we got from target. Mine is blue and my husband's is black. We chose ones with dark tinted drawers because liquids darken up a lot if exposed to light too much. We both sort ours out batteries and chargers on top, tanks coils and other odds and ends in the middle and juice on the bottom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread