Not open for further replies.

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
I have purchased Pizza from two different vendors, and I am now DIYing it.

You must like it then. I've never tried any savoury juices yet, but like to experiment. Wonder if hot dog and pizza juice together would taste like a meat-feast ;)

Dave L

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2013
Modesto, CA, USA
I've tried a few of the weird ones, always been sorry I did. I really thought I'd like coffee flavors, but I haven't found one yet that I'd buy. I still favor the tobacco flavors, with a hit of something different now and then to change it up. My favorite "oddball" flavor so far is sassafras from Juice E-Fusion.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
I've tried a few of the weird ones, always been sorry I did. I really thought I'd like coffee flavors, but I haven't found one yet that I'd buy. I still favor the tobacco flavors, with a hit of something different now and then to change it up. My favorite "oddball" flavor so far is sassafras from Juice E-Fusion.
I don't want to derail this thread too much, but here are some coffee juices I would suggest...
--Caramelized cappuccino from Kick Bass Vapor
--Espresso from Backwoods Brew

Those two are in my rotation of around 15 juices I always reorder when I run out.

I've tried a lot of other coffee flavors over the years, including many that come highly recommended.
But these are the only two that survived the cut.
:)

Skypea

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2011
The Shoals, Alabama
I'm going to try all of those. Once. Who knows It may be my adv. I tried ketchup and ended up selling it to someone else. Not the tomato flavor I was hoping for. I tried bacon and like it in a weird way. You never know. I tried lemon, orange and cinnamon and all 3 of those make me gag. So what sounds nummy may be the one that makes you hurl. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread