China direct flavoring sources?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonyorion

ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2010
Michigan
Sites like Focalecig and fasttech have made vaping far more affordable in terms of hardware-if you are willing to wait. The CS has been outstanding, and in some cases better than US vendors since you do not eat the postage on returns. I have been amazed at the quality and vape that their clone Russian, Taifun, and Kayfun clones are able to deliver for the price.

Their juice prices seem very reasonable, but they do not carry concentrates.

US prices on Chinese concentrates are very high so there has been no motivation to try them.

Health Cabin carries a good range of concentrates, but they are expensive to start with and even more expensive when you add the courier shipping charges which may be a requirement on liquids from China. Don't know. FT ships batteries through Singapore which really adds to shipping times.

I have never tried any of the Chinese flavorings. Are they worth it? Any cheap sources?

Thanks

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
That's true if you can put up with the long waits. Some will question quality and control of manufacturing. If your concerned about health concerns of product you put in your lungs due to unregulated processing then I would stay away from overseas products. I do agree that there prices on hardware are unbeatable but I have gotten some poor quality duds form overseas venders as well so that's also a concern. I've delt with fasttech and have had mostly good experiences from them but I have gotten some shoddy products as well and returns are a hastle.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread