Hard to find flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jman8

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Wisconsin
I have to ask, what is your ADV? Not just black pepper is it?

It's my favorite. I have 3 or 4, but the others are mixed blends, like Caramel Maple Pecan log. I imagine that's not something for a newbie to try. Black pepper tops them all.

All the flavors I like are spice types. Ya know, what kids love, lol. I've seen the flavor vendors generally have a spice section, but am yet to see black pepper. Though I've seen some say black pepper is just oxidizing nicotine (whatever that means).

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
It has been said that DIY-ejuice.com out of Vancouver Canada has taken over the Real Flavor recipes. Can’t say if they will be the same or not. They have frequent sales which will help offset that cost of shipping, so check regularly if interested in purchasing from them. Can also use coupon “ELRecipes” for a 5% discount. Cannot be used in conjunction with other coupons.

But as for Real Flavors, have to ask yourself why they went belly up. DIY or DIE ran a community poll, and RF came in as one of the most disliked flavoring companies. Obviously this is subjective, but something to keep in mind.

I am always cautious about buying unique flavours for a specific recipe. Should that recipe not turn out to your liking, it maybe hard incorporating that unique flavour into other recipes. Made this mistake with INW Lemon Cake (big fan of lemony flavours/recipes). INW Lemon Cake is just a sour mess – nothing that I have thrown at it works or improves its flavour…even a half bottle of whisky didn’t work and whisky fixes everything! Wasn’t expensive so not a huge loss, but it was a loss none the less.
Try adding adding JF yellow cake or WF angel food cake. FLV pound cake would probably work as wee from what I've read about it. I added some CAP LMP and CAP sugar cookie to it once and turned out pretty good.

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Toronto, ON
Try adding adding JF yellow cake or WF angel food cake. FLV pound cake would probably work as wee from what I've read about it. I added some CAP LMP and CAP sugar cookie to it once and turned out pretty good.

Thanks Letitia. Have not tried another cake flavour, looking through my notes I have strong sour, unpleasant cake taste with no lemon.

Have tried adding various lemon flavours, CAP Juicy Lemon, FA Lemon Sicily. And although they bring more of a lemon taste, that sour cake taste was still very prominent. Perhaps I’ll give CAP LMP and Sugar Cookie a try before writing it off for good.

• Love
Reactions: Letitia
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread