Y'all see my baby? StevieFeeder.jpg Do you think I love it? :laugh:

Darkwitless

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2010
KY
Well all the clothes are ironed.

DH's niece is getting married tomorrow. We're driving the 3.5 hours up in the morning. Changing at my MIL's, going to the wedding, hitting the reception and then coming back home. It'll be late (or early depending on how you look at it lol) but so much better than spending the night and trying to get out a decent time. DH is heading to Germany for 10 days and has work to finish before he leaves - you know, the pre-meeting, before the big meeting stuff. lol

This wedding is starting to sound like fraternity party. And I should DH was in a fraternity!

Both have been married before - very young, right out of high school. Neither marriage lasted long. He's 31, she's 24. They are having the wedding neither had the 1st time. Niece got married during lunch by the JP. His was a family only back yard deal.

As of now, they have ordered 10 kegs of beer.

We're thinking our plan to leave as soon as is socially acceptable is a good idea. lol

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
B - that's only the second time I've seen tubes going up the outside of the pv - is it like a built in d.o.d.? or can it bottom feed too? I'm unfamiliar, sorry :oops: -it's beautiful though!!!!! :thumbs:

It's a top feeder. I had it made so I could use rebuildable attys on it, I got tired of dripping them. Most rebuilds are sealed on the bottom though there are a couple now that are working with bottom feeders. :)

Here's the back (and you'd never be able to tell really from the pic, but there are Stevie lyrics in the two star streams. I know they're there. :D )

steviefeederback.jpg

flarg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2012
Here
Helllloooo Classy and all you beautiful PIF'ers! :wub:

Y'all see my baby? View attachment 143848 Do you think I love it? :laugh:

I didn't click the image to zoom first when I read this thread. I thought the mod had either Jesus or Lady Madonna on it. Though I guess anything could have images of those folks on 'em depending on your eyesight/mindset. :p

Darkwitless

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2010
KY
here, here! :)

(10 kegs?!?!?!?!? :blink:)

IKNOWRITE!?

The whole town is only 3000 people. And the hall (at the county fair grounds) only holds 140.

I will say - our wedding in 1990 (in Cincinnati, not DH's hometown) was the 2nd highest beer consumption wedding the hall had ever held. The 1st was my co-workers wedding the year before! lol

We were less than a year out of college...and I worked in a restaurant and Dh's fraternity brothers ALL came. It was a heck of a party. lol

Darkwitless

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2010
KY
The wedding went well. They both were beaming!! The Groom started to get emotional during his vows...it was so sweet. And they didn't smash the cake - a HUGE plus in my book!

We left at 8. According to my SIL they'd tapped the 6th keg shortly before 11pm when she and MIL left. They only have the hall until midnight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread