Status
Not open for further replies.

Paislia

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2011
NY, USA
Hiya P! Sorry I missed your post the other day..yeah I'm in Waynesboro, Va.No I didn't get to go to Vaporcon:( I had to work..did u go?
vaping GOoooood!!!!

Yes, I went!! I met some really cool peeps and had a blast. As one of my friends put it "It was like a high school reunion, only fun, and with people you actually like." :laugh:
Sorry you had to work :(

Prism

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wisconsin
Hmm. Does anyone else drink a whole pot of coffee by themselves by 8AM?

thTim-Horton-pot-of-coffee-animated.gif

Paislia

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2011
NY, USA
I had gevalia delivered for years too! My parents still do :) -I found I loved the limited series best though, and I had to buy too much of the normal line to get access to those limited ones. Still, that Christmas one they come out with every year is a stellar cuppa joe.
So, ummm, which chain is carrying it, praytell?

flarg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2012
Here
I had to get my fix at the Bux this morning. I couldn't make myself go into to Walmart to buy K-Cups...wasn't mentally prepared. I will have to go get some though, I will want coffee tonight. Blah.

Green Mountain Coffee takes $10 off orders of $10 or more via coupon code "TENOFFONE". Shipping starts at $5.95. eGift card purchases are excluded. Deal ends November 15.
K-Cup® & Vue® Packs, Bagged Coffee, Keurig Coffee Makers - Green Mountain Coffee
Though Amazon usually has the best deals. Or Bed Bath & Beyond when you use coupons or find clearance ones.

flarg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2012
Here
I signed up for the classifieds thinking I'd be getting some great deals, like at least 1/2 off. I thought it would be like newspaper classifieds, where I could find a sweet couch for $50 or something. $20 Provaris? Sure! :p Well, actually, even at $20 I still wouldn't want one. Regular online merchants have like 50% off sales even, so I was excited. But most of the stuff on the classys are, well, very classy, so I can understand the high prices. No yard sale pricing. No yard sale material. :p More like Sotheby's estate sale to me. :p It's nice to oogle and people are nice there (especially since my questions and comments help bump their sale).

Is there a dedicated section to juice trading? I see there's a sample swap, but is there another area as well? Or can I put just juice FS/FT in the regular classifieds section?

Also, dealing with trading, I couldn't find an explicit answer to restrictions regarding what could be offered as a trade, specifically whether it had to be strictly vaping related or not. I realize on a one on one basis you could do anything you want, but advertising is another issue. Like, say I put up a wanted ad for a Penelope and I was willing to offer a bicycle. Or would I have to say the bike was a PV stand that can also be used as a bike?

Paislia

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2011
NY, USA
Teenager was too young to join the gym by a year so I had to join AND get the upgraded membership so she could be my "guest". :glare: Now not only do I have to be the one to drive her there EVERY time she wants to go, I get to feel guilty if I don't work out too :glare: :glare:

Ah well, cheaper than the private sports club we were looking at!!!

Happy Friday night all :)

flarg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2012
Here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread