Christmas at texas t's - let's have some fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

samsmom

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2010
North Carolina
Ok guys - let's assume that money is no object this year and we are all going to TEXAS T's house for Christmas! What are you going to take him for a gift?

Has he been naughty or nice? And don't forget about Mrs. T !

I'll start:

I think he has been nice this year so I am going to take him some Carolina catfish, BBQ, and some possum and squirrel from our local woods. Oh - and gotta take him some of that Quaker Oatmeal - cause it's "THE RIGHT THING TO DO"! That takes care of the food.

Now - I think he needs some type of new cow statue for his front yard, so I'll have that shipped ahead of time since it will be too big to carry, and I think he might like an old hound dog to lay around on his front porch beside him while he's rockin' and vapin'.

Let's see - I think he will like a gallon of Lime, Cold Pressed so it will be steeped perfectly for next summer, so I'll talk to David about that, and of course Mrs. T will certainly need a gallon of Applewood.

That's all I can think of right now.

Now what are you guys going to give him?????

I can't wait to read your gift list for TT!:)

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Hmmm.... I gotta really think about this one but I will be back!

OK. I think that he has been both naughty and nice. So I will bring him a shiny new Provari BUT I will not bring the batteries. That way he gets the Provari for being nice but has to wait a week for the batteries for being naughty. I think that will cover it.

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
Hmmm.... I gotta really think about this one but I will be back!

OK. I think that he has been both naughty and nice. So I will bring him a shiny new Provari BUT I will not bring the batteries. That way he gets the Provari for being nice but has to wait a week for the batteries for being naughty. I think that will cover it.

Aarrgghh. At my age I can't be waiting for anything! Free2beme, will you buy me batteries? Pretty please? Humm? Please? I'll be a good boy all the time and never, never be naughty! Never. Well, almost never unless LD or Ab makes me do it. And sometimes vaporgalinfla make me be naughty and so does samsmom and sometimes sheree, and the others. But 757girl says I'm a Sweetie Pie and its true! I am!

Wow, all these nice presents. I might need some leathers and chains to go with hairballs whip and I'll even give the hound dog a little piece of upStomps roast pig. And samsmom's nice food she's fixing, ooohh boy, this is gonna be a Christmas to remember! Oh, and Ab's sending me some atty's (he really is) so I'll have those to use on the new ProVari, but I won't blow it up or set my crotch on fire like he does.

We're all going to have a big time!

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

ab357

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Chgo., IL.
I'll bring him a new pair of glasses so he'll be able to tell his cows from the neighbors'.

OH, and a lot juice laced with Ex Lax. Shush... don't give away the surprise.:evil:

Actually, I've already given TT his present. It was a copy of Men are From Mars, Women are from Venus. The neighbors say he takes off running down the road, the Mrs. chasing him with a frying pan soo much, they need to have it re-graveled.:facepalm:

Last edited:

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
Hey, I will bring my appatite! Its going be a biggum too, since I haven't had any solid food for a month!. That and the fact I spend all my cash on good ejuices. :lol:
wv

No solid food??? Do they have you back on bread and water again?

Just wait till they start the electric shocks to the brain. That's the funnest part!

And always remember what Dr.Pammy told Ab ... "One out of every four people is suffering from some form of mental illness. Check three friends. If they're OK, then it's you."

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
Aarrgghh. At my age I can't be waiting for anything! Free2beme, will you buy me batteries? Pretty please? Humm? Please? I'll be a good boy all the time and never, never be naughty! Never. Well, almost never unless LD or Ab makes me do it. And sometimes vaporgalinfla make me be naughty and so does samsmom and sometimes sheree, and the others. But 757girl says I'm a Sweetie Pie and its true! I am!

Wow, all these nice presents. I might need some leathers and chains to go with hairballs whip and I'll even give the hound dog a little piece of upStomps roast pig. And samsmom's nice food she's fixing, ooohh boy, this is gonna be a Christmas to remember! Oh, and Ab's sending me some atty's (he really is) so I'll have those to use on the new ProVari, but I won't blow it up or set my crotch on fire like he does.

We're all going to have a big time!

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

Why is it that I am always getting blamed for your evil deeds. I was an innocent little angel until I came here!

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
No solid food??? Do they have you back on bread and water again?

Just wait till they start the electric shocks to the brain. That's the funnest part!

And always remember what Dr.Pammy told Ab ... "One out of every four people is suffering from some form of mental illness. Check three friends. If they're OK, then it's you."

Oh good! So if I check you, AB and VG, I am more than safe.:laugh:

Free2BMe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
IL
I'm bringing T a song (for the NICE moments) and singing it to him (for his NAUGHTY times).

Come and listen to a story about a man named T
A poor Texaneer, barely kept his family fed,
Then one day he was shootin at a goose,
And up through the ground came a vapealicous juice.

Lime-cold pressed that is, tastes like lime, T's tea.

Well the first thing you know ol' T's a millionaire,
Kinfolk said T move away from there
Said Arizony is the place you ought to be
So they loaded up the truck and moved to Tuscony.

Vape lounge, that is.
Juice pools, flavor stars.

The FSUSA Hillbillies!

(Depending upon how much he laughs at my singing will determine if he gets the batteries or not.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread