Pooka unhappy after a bath:
afterbath.jpg

Last edited:

XIVChrissyVIX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2012
Wyoming
Hey, I'm having trouble uploading the picture onto the thread, but please click my profile to see it. (I got it to upload there, but not here. Strange. I even tried it as an attachment.)

Anywho.....That is my little boy, Dexter. He is a 10 pound rat terrier. I adopted him from a shelter when he was left there in the middle of winter in a burlap sack with two of his brothers. I saw his face and knew he would be mine forever. He had been abused, but 5 years later, you can never tell. That is what love will do. He is a food addict(if you ask him if he is hungry, he breaks into excited barking until you feed him) and toy addict (he hordes them and guards them with his life unless he wants to play fetch or tug-o-war). He loves snuggling in bed in the morning as soon as my hubby gets up to go to work.

XIVChrissyVIX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2012
Wyoming
Dexter Smile.jpg

Oh, that picture worked. So this is Dexter. See the above post for more info on him. This was our day in the mountains, he was having the time of his life chasing butterflies!

And...here is a picture with my 15 year old kitty Shadow. They form a makeshift heart. (I had to put down shadow about 8 months ago due to her losing her ability to use her back legs due to her age. *sniffle* RIP my precious.)

Shadow & Dexter Heart.jpg

And here is a picture of Bosler. He is my Parson Russel Terrier. I adopted him about 2 years ago from the shelter. I wish I could figure out how to post a video to show how smart he is. He can jump through hoops, do figure 8s around my legs, circle me and run in circles on command. He also is victim to the standard "Everyday is a bad hair day."

Bosler.jpg

XIVChrissyVIX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2012
Wyoming
BTW: THANK YOU!!! for this brilliant contest. It made my week and will continue to do so until it is over. Seeing all the loved, spoiled, and way too adorable dogs is just heartwarming! I never pass up on a chance of showing my own off as the proud canine parent that I am (as I can tell are all the others who posted pics of their kids!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread