Status
Not open for further replies.

Lauralie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2010
Here, there, everywhere!
And he thinks it should be HIS birthday.........

Smaller.jpg

MrsCasey

Pink Spot Fanatic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2011
Long Beach, CA
Here's another picture of Mojo. I was rushing to get ready for work and had is spoonful of pumpkin and he really, really wanted it! He got over excited and was running around following me everywhere and then he got his nails wedged under the threshold cover plate and spun around and ripped two of the nails out!!! He lifted his paw up and it was bleeding, ALOT, but he still just wanted the pumpkin!

MojoHurtPaw1.jpg

MrsCasey

Pink Spot Fanatic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2011
Long Beach, CA
He did get an extra spoonful after the Vet visit :)! He passed away in 08' Lauralie. He had Kidney Failure but we prayed for guidance on how to best take care of him and for just a couple weeks so we could walk him through the park, feed him peanut butter and sit in the sun with him just a few more times. We actually were able to keep him alive, but more importantly feeling good, for a year and one week!!! He was a great dog!

Lauralie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2010
Here, there, everywhere!
He did get an extra spoonful after the Vet visit :)! He passed away in 08' Lauralie. He had Kidney Failure but we prayed for guidance on how to best take care of him and for just a couple weeks so we could walk him through the park, feed him peanut butter and sit in the sun with him just a few more times. We actually were able to keep him alive, but more importantly feeling good, for a year and one week!!! He was a great dog!

OMG - i am so sorry :( I feel bad now :(

Just wanted ya'll to know that I am closing this contest on Wednesday so get your pictures in!

Smooches
Ms T

What - already have too many to look through and already made it too hard on yourself :) LOL

XIVChrissyVIX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2012
Wyoming
Hey Casey, I'm glad that he got extra pumpkin after his paw and extra love at the end of his life. We are forever touched by our animals and in the end, we always want more time. I'm glad you got it and enjoyed every moment. I'm sure so did he.

"Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole." - Roger Caras

I'm sad this is coming to end cause I have loved seeing everyone's dogs and seeing the amount of love.

Afterall,
"The purity of a person's heart can be quickly measured by how they regard animals" - Anonymous

Just a few quotes that I love about those pesky little four-legged darlings that warm our hearts.....

"A dog is the only thing on earth that will love you more than you love yourself." - Josh Billings

Dog Heart.jpg

"You can say any foolish thing to a dog, and the dog will give you a look that says, 'My God, you're right! I never would've thought of that!'" - Dave Barry

Underwater_Dog.jpg

MrsCasey

Pink Spot Fanatic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2011
Long Beach, CA
OMG - i am so sorry :( I feel bad now :(

Oh don't feel bad, you didn't know. We waited a little while to get another dog because he would have been just taking Mojo's place and I'm so glad we waited. Manu is a great dog, a pound rescue, so different than Mojo and he has really helped to heal any hurt from the loss of Mojo. Now I am just happy we got to have Mojo as part of our family for the 9 1/2 years he was alive! So please don't feel bad ok. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread