Status
Not open for further replies.

vapero

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2013
monterrey,mexico
I have a friend (one of whom got me into vaping) that has been vaping greensmokes prefilled cartridges for the last year and a half. He's ok whit the setup but I know he just doesn't really know there is a better alternative. this weekend I let him try my ego/evod setups with some tribeca and HHV's legend and was a bit impressed. I told him that there should be better and cheaper alternatives to his greensmokes but I'm not familiar at all with cigalikes.
so I'm looking for a simple easily filled or prefilled cig a like alternatives that don't require any fiddling , what would you recommend?

kiwivap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
New Zealand
Hi Vapero. I used Greensmoke and went from those to the Volts from Smokeless Image:
Smokeless Image | Only The Best Electronic Cigarette | Smokeless Image Electronic Cigarettes - The Future is in your hands

They are 808 threaded, and as well as the cig-alikes they have larger ego size batteries and a variable voltage spinner.
The 78 mm cigalike Volts are 320 mah and give me about 2.5 hours of actual vape time. All their batts are regulated at 3.7 volts. They sell prefilled and blank cartomizers. Not fiddly.
Discount codes: 10VOLTECF for 10% off entire purchase
CompareOur808d for 15% off cartomizers only

They have an excellent reputation on the forum too. I don't vape with them as much as I used to - use mods a lot these days. But my Volts still work and still get pulled out sometimes. Yesterday I vaped a Volt X2 for a large part of the day.

uba egar320

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2009
WV
Whatever you recommend, I would suggest something that has a 510/ego connection. That way he can try many different juice delivery systems without adapters.
I think those Green Smoke cartridges are $15 for 5, no? Soooo much cheaper to buy e liquid and fill cartos yourself.

I'm not sure what kind of luck you're going to have with 510 threaded cig- alikes..As far as I know, 808 gear have the more popular choices when you're talking about cig-alikes

kiwivap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
New Zealand
I'm not sure what kind of luck you're going to have with 510 threaded cig- alikes..As far as I know, 808 gear have the more popular choices when you're talking about cig-alikes

Quite right there - they do. And if some-one wants easy and fiddly, as the OP said, they are the ones to get. There's enough range for 808 cigalikes - its not like we'd want to put a Pro-tank on them.

uba egar320

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2009
WV
Quite right there - they do. And if some-one wants easy and fiddly, as the OP said, they are the ones to get. There's enough range for 808 cigalikes - its not like we'd want to put a Pro-tank on them.

I agree. But I will add just for the OP's knowledge so he can pass this on, the carto tank 4vl sells is no joke. It's all I use on one of their vv batts. But I also use it on regular 808 batteries with no problem. Vapes like a champ..very low fiddle factor. It would be a nice step up for someone that is ready to move past a regular carto type setup imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread