Cig like draw and nic salt questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonnyCooL

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2018
The impression I get is it does work better, generally. Everyone is different though, so YMMV
cause first round i try vape and analog but it fail especially when mod fail (no juice or batt die) than i smok a lot more, second attempt i get pods with nic salt, whenever i feel like smoke, i puff 2-3 times and it work, it been 2 year i stop analog completely ..

Grego25

ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
In all fairness SMOK’s reputation was earned primarily with replacable battery mods. It’s attys are considered largely solid, and I haven’t seen the same complaints with its pod systems.
I'm the 3rd owner of an old xcube2 that's still going strong but my priv v8 died after I didn't use it for a while. Also the guy I got the xcube from had another one that died on him so fair assessment. The priv I wasn't too mad about since it was so cheap and the baby beast is still fine.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Reactions: stols001

tdman77

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2019
New Orleans
After getting the Flint I haven't touched any of my pod since. For small compact device I either use the Flint or OrionDNA. Having spent a few hundred dollars on pods I have come to the conclusion that for me they just plain don't work. I even picked up an AegisMini and paired it with a Zenith for my compact vape kit.

gpjoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2013
Up North
I dual used for years and just this year gave up cigarettes completely. For me, the Juul works great as a substitute, but I wanted something cheaper, with a higher capacity, and more flavor choices.

I have settled on the Aspire Nautilus AIO as a pod system that gives me a solid MTL draw with a bit of throat hit, good flavor, and no hacking - with 45-50mg juice. I prefer a button activated draw as I can get a better hit.

The other mod/tank AIO that I really like is the Vandy Vape Apollo AP. Nice tight MTL, good throat hit, large battery and tank, button activated, good flavor, and still small enough to forget it's in my pocket.

These three - with high nic salts - are a big part of the reason I am finally smoke-free after vaping for over five years.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread