The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

CIGARY4

Discussion in 'Liquid Extraction From Tobacco' started by Vic Vape, Mar 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Vic Vape

Vic Vape Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 1, 2015
    I can't believe how good this came out. I used a good quality Brazilian cigar, 45 minutes in warm %70 vg %30 pg. Filtered 3 times with a filter bag, then run through cotton with a syringe 3 times. I flavor the cigar liquid with diamond cut crazy for you. 2 3rds cigar, 1 3rd crazy for you 18 mills nic. So I end up with CIGARY4 6 mills of nic. Very easy to do and tastes better than any all artificial tobacco by far. Any ry4 will work for flavoring, but the crazy for you tastes like Carmel and vinilla with no tobacco, so it's perfect for use with my cigar net.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. classwife

classwife Admin
    Asst Classifieds Mgr
    Ask The Vets Mgr
    Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Moved this to Liquid Extraction from Tobacco from General E-Liquid Discussion :)

• Like Like x 2
  3. Str8vision

Str8vision Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Dec 26, 2013
    Sallisaw, Oklahoma USA
    Welcome to the world of homemade NETs, good stuff isn't it. ;) The first few years I vaped NETs I enjoyed adding caramel, vanilla and cream flavorings. These days I prefer straight NET with no other added flavors. In addition to cigars, you might try some pipe tobaccos. You'd be amazed at how many distinctly different tobacco flavors there are. Here's a good thread to read; Best tobacco for flavor extraction

• Like Like x 1
  4. Vic Vape

Vic Vape Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 1, 2015
    Thanks I'm all over this str8vision. I smoked a pipe for years and am dying to get some pipe tobacco for this, and no brick and mores sell the stuff around here.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.