cigeasy kr808 usb passthrough is the bomb!

Status
Not open for further replies.

robw

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2008
Austin Texas
Ok I have had tons of usb pass throughs and even though the 901 thread is the same there is definitely a major difference with the one cigeasy sent me.

Now I dont know why the 901 passthough would perform any different from the cigeasy model, but wow, it is really good. It has no led and I have not taken it apart to see if it has any resistors inside but gauging from its performance, it is not limiting the power from my 5 volt usb power source at all. I actually think it makes the kr808 cartomizers perform better than on a battery.

I put a cartomizer on it that was extremely weak and about 5 days old and it started vaping like it was brand new.

I dont know what you are selling Frank but this thing is really really powerful.

Thanks for introducing me to it, if I had not tried it, I wouldnt have believed it was any different from the ones I already own.

LibertyRevolution

ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2009
CT, USA
www.youtube.com
Thanks for the review, i was considering getting one but was unsure if it was worthwhile. Now i am definitely going to pick one up.

I just picked up a kr8 starter kit from frank, $40 for 2 batts, a charger, 5 cartos, and 10ml of juice. Great pricing far as I am concerned.
Shipping was fast! He is in CA, I am in CT. Ordered on Sunday the 27th, received it on weds 30th.
There was even an extra surprise in my box, he threw in an extra pre-filled carto of the flavor juice I picked! Frank is the Man!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread