Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Christmas is coming and my mom wants her fiancee off cigs. She asked how I did it so quick and I showed her mine. She liked the idea a lot. I certainly wouldn't recommend mine because it's the Health E Cigarette, and I'm sure half the forum knows that it sucks horribly unless you mod the piss out of it. Is the Cignot 510 a good idea for a first-timer?

Wylie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Florida
I'm not adding anything new, just piling on. Cignot.com is incredible. I've worked with some great vendors, but they're tops. I've ordered on Saturdays and Sundays, even late at night. No matter when I order, I get a tracking number within a couple of hours.

The one time there was a question on my order it was acknowledged (without even asking for proof or for a return of the product) in less than 30 minutes. My replacement was received priority mail in two days.

That's what I'm looking for in a vendor!

cptr13

ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2009
Mobile, Alabama
FIRST POST (YAY ME).

I just wanted to add. I got my first 510 starter kit. I ordered last Sunday, received Friday in the mail (I'm in South Alabama). I had a tracking number the whole way, which was nice. Price was great, 520 is great. I'm not a fan of the included Marb carts, but that's probably a personal preference more then an indicator of their quality. So far...so good. I would DEFINITELY order from them again. Fantastic first time experience.

FIRST POST (YAY ME).

I just wanted to add. I got my first 510 starter kit. I ordered last Sunday, received Friday in the mail (I'm in South Alabama). I had a tracking number the whole way, which was nice. Price was great, 520 is great. I'm not a fan of the included Marb carts, but that's probably a personal preference more then an indicator of their quality. So far...so good. I would DEFINITELY order from them again. Fantastic first time experience.

The marb carts are Joye brand. Basically if you buy a "genuine" Joye 510 from just about any vendor, you'll get a box of those MLB carts. I kinda liked them myself, but its obviously a personal preference thing.

Fire N Ice

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2009
Louisiana
Just received my first PV from these fine ladies and I am very impressed with the speed and service. I ordered at around 930 Friday morning, had my tracking number by Noon, and got my order in the mail today (I'm in south Louisiana:shock:!). I'm definately sticking with ordering from cignot so long as I am using the 510 (which I'm really liking so far as well).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread