Cignot.com wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottbee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2009
Okauchee Lake, WI
To be honest with you... I know that the girls are quite, quite busy.. and it takes a fair amount of time to properly maintain a forum section (and I know that they'd try to do it right). And although I sincerely appreciate the presence of those vendors who do monitor and respond in their sections... I'm not 100% sure I know what is to be gained.

*shrug*

Vicky

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2009
Il USA
www.cignot.com
(I want to make sure you all see it)

I wanted to drop in before the year ended and thank each and every one of you. Not just for being a customer, but for being great customers. You have made it easy for Terri, newly added Liz and me to get up each day and perform the duties that make Cignot hum. You help fill our workplace with laughter and our hearts with certainty that we are indeed making a difference. Your presence has been a positive in our lives and I only hope we have somehow returned that favor. The three of us wish you all a safe and happy New Year.

PS: Thanks to all that voted for us in the Vapy awards. It is an honor!

Terri

Moved On
Jul 13, 2009
Chicagoland
right out of my mouth!

I wanted to drop in before the year ended and thank each and every one of you. Not just for being a customer, but for being great customers. You have made it easy for Terri, newly added Liz and me to get up each day and perform the duties that make Cignot hum. You help fill our workplace with laughter and our hearts with certainty that we are indeed making a difference. Your presence has been a positive in our lives and I only hope we have somehow returned that favor. The three of us wish you all a safe and happy New Year.

RatRacer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2009
S.W. Florida

right out of my mouth!

You Ladies are the best!
Thank you for your service, my first kit and last smoke!

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US

Vicky, Terri and now Liz! (more sneakers on the clothesline ;-)

Thank You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread