cignot failed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottbee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2009
Okauchee Lake, WI
Wow! I must say that I'm very surprised. Not that the battery died... since that happens. But that you haven't gotten a reply. I have never had them go beyond about an hour for a reply anytime that I have contacted them.... including today.

Sure that you have the right EMAIL address and that the replies aren't getting caught by a "junk filter"?

lawnman3

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 3, 2009
largo fl
thats not good but them ladies are allways spot on for most people here... there email is connected to there cell phone... maybee the cell phone service has been interepted the weather there is not the best there... thats for shure ....lately in the past few days i have heard ..
anyways sorry your having problems with your battery ...

lawnman3...

Kimber

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
Tennessee
Cute pup Kim...these are my real pups in my banner & Avi....(my mom has 2 cockers)

Thanks Whiskey! Your Schnauzers are beautiful! They're a cool breed. I've always wanted one. What are their names? The pup in my pic is my Bella. She just turned 9 months old yesterday and is spoiled beyond belief. I love Cockers (I know that sounds wrong too, lol). They have a bad reputation but all of the ones I've ever known have been the sweetest, most lovable dogs.

Sorry for the temporary hijacking of the thread. :)

whiskey

Moved On
Jan 13, 2010
Thanks Whiskey! Your Schnauzers are beautiful! They're a cool breed. I've always wanted one. What are their names? The pup in my pic is my Bella. She just turned 9 months old yesterday and is spoiled beyond belief. I love Cockers (I know that sounds wrong too, lol). They have a bad reputation but all of the ones I've ever known have been the sweetest, most lovable dogs.

Sorry for the temporary hijacking of the thread. :)

Jazz & Whiskey...Carry on......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread