Status
Not open for further replies.

Vicky

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2009
Il USA
www.cignot.com
I bought a 1000mah ego battery. Less than a week later it died. I sent two emails never got a reply.

I just got an email from a customer about this (and thank you Christy!! as the notification system on this forum does not seem to function)...

Wolfgang, of course I respond to emails...so either I did not get it or I got it and responded and it went to your spam. If you want to let me know even the beginning few letters of your email address, I could check to see.

Monkerfish

Dec 27, 2010
Indiana
I guess you have a valid point. It is a product quality problem. However, I did buy them both from cignot. I had no problem with the exchange of the passthrough. I never used the manual battery untill just a week ago. It won't keep a charge. I learned that I need to test everything I buy the day I recieve my order. No matter who I buy from.

Sgt. Pepper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2011
I figure I would comment since rb37 decided to resurrect this thread.

It's because of Wolfgang's complaint that I made my 1st purchase with Cignot. When I saw everyone come to the defense of these great ladies, I knew this was a vendor I wanted to do business with. Can't say enough good things about cignot!

cheers,

muzichead

Resident Knucklehead
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2011
Illinois
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread