Status
Not open for further replies.

juicejunky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2011
gone
Hi Juicejunky,
The C stands for changeable. The wick and coil assembly in the C is located in a small head that you can change out. So essentially having a new atomizer is a matter of changing the head in the C. No, the As are not discontinued.

Thanks. That sounds like a good idea. Always seemed a waste to throw away an entire cone when the atomizer goes, especially the nice coated colored ones. Most of us ended up pulling out the plates to repair at some point anyway.

Peg0325

ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2010
Western PA
Wow!! I am really happy with the little ego-c kit that I purchased to fit on my ego batteries. I didn't even have to look for directions, I just figured it out and went with it.

This will be my vape for car rides, when I can't fool around filling cartomizers, dripping, etc.

Great advancement in vaping. I'm getting ready to order the 5 pack of LR atomizers.

As always, Cig-not's service and prices are the best!

Thank you so much!

wyojoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2011
Wyoming
On the Type B eGo-C that are coming soon, yes. The eGo-C has both a Type A and a Type B and you must use the same type tank on it.
So if you already have a C it looks like the B tank its self will not fit the the C cone, is that correct? Or can you buy just the B tanks to use on your eGo-C cone and atty?

Vicky

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2009
Il USA
www.cignot.com
The C means it is a changeable atomizer. That does not clarify what shape of atomizer you have. So the eGo-C has both the Type A (cone) and Type B (Cylinder). So yes, you can get the Type B tanks for your eGo-C if your eGo-C is a Type B. If your eGo-C is a Type A, you must use Type A tanks. Did that make sense?

wyojoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2011
Wyoming
The C means it is a changeable atomizer. That does not clarify what shape of atomizer you have. So the eGo-C has both the Type A (cone) and Type B (Cylinder). So yes, you can get the Type B tanks for your eGo-C if your eGo-C is a Type B. If your eGo-C is a Type A, you must use Type A tanks. Did that make sense?
I am still confused but that happens some times.LOL I have eGo-t tanks that seem to be the same as the tanks I got with my eGo-c kit and so the T tanks work just fine with the eGo-c atty/cone. So I wonder if I ordered the new B tanks, will its also fit the C cones or will it only work with the new B setup. I hope i'm not confusing both of us.LOL

Oneida

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
S. Calif
So I wonder if I ordered the new B tanks, will its also fit the C cones or will it only work with the new B setup.

Short answer: No, the eGo-C type B tanks will not work with the type A cones, you will need to have the new eGo-C type B cylinders and atomizers to use the type B tanks.

Long answer: The eGo-C has two different atomizer housing styles just like the eGo-T does - the type A atomizer housing is cone shaped on both the eGo-T and eGo-C and the type B atomizer housing is cylinder shaped on both the eGo-T and eGo-C as well. Similar to the eGo-T, the smaller eGo-C type A tanks require the cone-shaped eGo-C type A atomizer housing and the larger eGo-C type B tanks require the cylinder-shaped eGo-C type B atomizer housing. In other words, there's not just one type of eGo-C atomizer housing, there's two different ones (type A and B) just like there's two different housings for the type A and B eGo-T tanks. (There are photos of the eGo-C type A atomizers, housing and tanks here on the Joyetech web site and photos of the eGo-C type B atomizers, housing and tanks are here.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread