Cignot has the eco-c!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoonRose

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
Indiana, USA
Vicki is also offering an eGo-C starter package which has one cone/base, one atomizer head, one empty tank and one silicone cap for the tank ... all for just $20.00. This is a brilliant move on her part as it will allow someone who has eGo batteries that want to try out the new eGo-C the chance to do so without having to buy the cone/base, tanks and a complete set of 5 atomizer heads, a savings of $20.00 or more.

RichieRich

ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2009
Naperville, IL
Vicki is also offering an eGo-C starter package which has one cone/base, one atomizer head, one empty tank and one silicone cap for the tank ... all for just $20.00. This is a brilliant move on her part as it will allow someone who has eGo batteries that want to try out the new eGo-C the chance to do so without having to buy the cone/base, tanks and a complete set of 5 atomizer heads, a savings of $20.00 or more.

I saw that! Very cool Vicky! I am hoping I can find some time to stop on in and pick one up. I am still curious if you will be carrying the LR attys for this?

Thanks,

Vicky

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2009
Il USA
www.cignot.com
I saw that! Very cool Vicky! I am hoping I can find some time to stop on in and pick one up. I am still curious if you will be carrying the LR attys for this?

Thanks,

Yes, indeed. The LRs are ordered... Joye is a bit backed up these days... so I do not expect them for many weeks.
I am liking the C.

Vicky

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2009
Il USA
www.cignot.com

:)
I thought that would be a good way to try it to see if you like it... without having to spend a lot.

I have been using my Ego-C for about a week now and I love it, Thank you Vicky and Denis. I will only shop with you guys for now on, I have been into your retail location a couple of times and Vicky when I first started vaping a couple years ago I did a pickup from you from your home. You guys are life savers and only about 30 minutes from me. Thanks again and I will refer all my friends and family to you guys because of your great service and products.

Vicky

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2009
Il USA
www.cignot.com
I have been using my Ego-C for about a week now and I love it, Thank you Vicky and Denis. I will only shop with you guys for now on, I have been into your retail location a couple of times and Vicky when I first started vaping a couple years ago I did a pickup from you from your home. You guys are life savers and only about 30 minutes from me. Thanks again and I will refer all my friends and family to you guys because of your great service and products.

Thanks! I am really liking the C too. When I first started vaping I went to every cig store in the area only to be disappointed. We are really happy to have a brick and mortar store....and I can't say enough good things about Dennis.
Happy New Year!!

lindam

ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Massachusetts
I bought an Ego-C kit for a Xmas present for someone and also purchased a starter kit for myself. I am a long-time Ego-T user and I have never had any problems with tanks leaking, etc. I have only had one tank crack, which was my own fault. I have to say I am really liking the Ego-C system. I started with A tanks on the T and quickly went to B tanks, which I prefer. Until they come out with a B system for the Ego-C I will stick with the A system and buy more of the atomizers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread