The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

CigRX launch

Discussion in 'Nicotine Replacement Therapy' started by Katya, Aug 6, 2010.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. kumquat

kumquat Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 6, 2011
    USA
    I just ordered a single carton for just shy of 22 bucks. Thanks for the coupon code, Vocalek! It's, actually, "todays10" -- without the space -- for anyone else who might want to try it.

I haven't tried snus or any disolvables yet so won't really have anything to compare it to except, of course, analogs and digitals. I have tried Passionflower in my vape and Lobelia and Kava sublingually; of those three, the Passionflower was the most useful for knocking out the anxiety (in fact, it made me feel sort of doped up), but I think I overdid it and had a sort of allergic reaction (think: swollen throat and body itching).

Anyway, I'll be happy to report back my reaction to these for anyone who is on the fence.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.