Cinnabomb question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vapin_2tha_max

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2010
Rochester, New York
I have had the cinna bomb before and of course it's fantastic! Last time I ordered it was a 5ml bottle. I knew I had to shake it as told before and when done so it tured slightly cloudy. This time around ordered it because it was the FOTW. Appeared clearish at first...shaked it...didn't change. Was expecting for it to turn opaque at it mixed but it does not. Smells exactly the same as before but looks different. Ordered it the same way both times, 24mg 80pg/20vg

Anybody else experience this? Maybe Harry can chime in, I sent you an email but didn't get a response.

BTW, these guys are great. Everytime I ordered they took care of me. Had questions on different flavors and they sent me a sample to try. I will be a customer for life because they treat their customers very good and always come through. Last sample included with order was Peanut Butter. Never would have ordered this on my own but will make regular rotation in my stash from now on! Om nom nom..mmmm.

Can somebody chime in here for me? Thanks, Rob.

hdpjr68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2010
N.E. Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
I have had the cinna bomb before and of course it's fantastic! Last time I ordered it was a 5ml bottle. I knew I had to shake it as told before and when done so it tured slightly cloudy. This time around ordered it because it was the FOTW. Appeared clearish at first...shaked it...didn't change. Was expecting for it to turn opaque at it mixed but it does not. Smells exactly the same as before but looks different. Ordered it the same way both times, 24mg 80pg/20vg

Anybody else experience this? Maybe Harry can chime in, I sent you an email but didn't get a response.

BTW, these guys are great. Everytime I ordered they took care of me. Had questions on different flavors and they sent me a sample to try. I will be a customer for life because they treat their customers very good and always come through. Last sample included with order was Peanut Butter. Never would have ordered this on my own but will make regular rotation in my stash from now on! Om nom nom..mmmm.

Can somebody chime in here for me? Thanks, Rob.

Rob, the reason it didnt change this time is that the PG/VG ratio at around 20% VG the CB will change to the cloudy color the line is so fine on the 5ml the contents are more condensed that it gos to about 15% Vg for the cloudiness to start. Sorry for not getting back to you soon we where at the vape-In in Mich all weekend and when we got back sunday we mover to the new facility, again Rob so sorry on the delay.

Last edited:

0smitty

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2010
Ft. Wayne, IN
Well put, Harry...

I've experienced this with both bottles of CB that I got recently, too...one was 50/50, the other 100% VG. At first, I thought it was because the formula was different.

Now, the juices are a solid week or so old, and have since properly matured to the same color that I'm used to my CB having. Same with the bottle of Hypnotic Mist I picked up in MI. I'm hypothesizing that like a banana, the juice doesn't come into full color until it's given maturation time.

Still tastes amazing, new or old, that's for sure!!! Honeybee's been vaping the crap outta the CB ever since the Vape-In!! :)

hdpjr68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2010
N.E. Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
Well put, Harry...

I've experienced this with both bottles of CB that I got recently, too...one was 50/50, the other 100% VG. At first, I thought it was because the formula was different.

Now, the juices are a solid week or so old, and have since properly matured to the same color that I'm used to my CB having. Same with the bottle of Hypnotic Mist I picked up in MI. I'm hypothesizing that like a banana, the juice doesn't come into full color until it's given maturation time.

Still tastes amazing, new or old, that's for sure!!! Honeybee's been vaping the crap outta the CB ever since the Vape-In!! :)

ordered your petite x-small VB shirt today!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread