Cinnamon Danish Swirl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoosier

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Indiana
Polyethylene, either high or low density. HDPE is high density polyethylene. After I typed that I realized more of my squeeze bottles are LDPE, but it was the PE part that was relevant. Polypropylene, aka: PP, would be better as it is even more resistant to more chemicals, but I've never found drip bottles made out of it.

I like glass too, but I give too much juice away to convert completely. If I have a plastic bottle of something someone likes, then I don't feel any pain in my wallet giving them the bottle. (And if someone wants to return the favor with empty Halo bottles, I get very generous...)

I've been doing this so long that I remember when TPA/TFA use to ship the glass bottles with drippers. Man, those were the days. But I still use old flavoring bottles from her with the drippers that came with them.

Cookster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2011
Fla-De-Da
Cinnamon "Red Hots" type has "esters", which will leach/cloud polycarbonate plastic. It's sooo delicious though...

BTW, a lot of citric eliquids will also destroy polycarb, as will spearmints/wintergreens. Awhile back, I was using a Peppermint Ice Cream eliquid, which totally clouded my Vision clearomizer. Come to find out, it was made with TPA's Vanilla Ice Cream, which is a major culprit in clouding plastic.

Its' always good to check, just to be on the safe side.

Last edited:

Cookster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2011
Fla-De-Da
Polyethylene, either high or low density. HDPE is high density polyethylene. After I typed that I realized more of my squeeze bottles are LDPE, but it was the PE part that was relevant. Polypropylene, aka: PP, would be better as it is even more resistant to more chemicals, but I've never found drip bottles made out of it.

I like glass too, but I give too much juice away to convert completely. If I have a plastic bottle of something someone likes, then I don't feel any pain in my wallet giving them the bottle. (And if someone wants to return the favor with empty Halo bottles, I get very generous...)

I've been doing this so long that I remember when TPA/TFA use to ship the glass bottles with drippers. Man, those were the days. But I still use old flavoring bottles from her with the drippers that came with them.

Lol, I'm still using the amber 3ml sample bottles from Johnson Creek that I got over 18 months ago!

Cookster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2011
Fla-De-Da
TY Cookster, does it need time to "mature" or is it good to go. Slight delay in mixing because of the darn snow.

Ya, saw all the snow on TV today....it was 80 here :D lol

I give all my mixes a hot water steep, then let them sit, at least, overnight. It's good out of the box, gets better with some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread