Status
Not open for further replies.

XfooYen

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2012
SoCal
There are different sizes and styles of tanks on display at The Vapor Spot in my area. Depending on the cap and tank size/style, they run from $45-$80. All the tanks are either clear or solid colors. I think the large tank in a frosted color with the custom drip cap is $80. Way too steep but they look nice. Phiniac or IBTanked look just as nice imho at a much reduced price.

Ginsu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 6, 2012
Orange County, CA
Pyrex 2.jpg

Im happy with mine ..

1ttman

Moved On
Dec 23, 2011
Another planet
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: TOS

1ttman

Moved On
Dec 23, 2011
Another planet
  • Deleted by classwife

1ttman

Moved On
Dec 23, 2011
Another planet
  • Deleted by classwife

YoureFired

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
The Berserkshires, MA
Those are nice tips, 1ttman. Did you get a patent for your hourglass design? If so, you can look into sending a cease and desist letter. I've also seen the hourglass design on another vendor's site. Good luck. As for the Cyrrus Tanks, I really like mine. Maybe even better than my Phiniacs. Oh yeah, I went there....

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
As for the Cyrrus Tanks, I really like mine. Maybe even better than my Phiniacs. Oh yeah, I went there....
Who did you go thru to purchase yours, YoureFired? I know you have to buy via local California vape shops, unless that has recently changed. Did you ever post a pic of yours?

I would like either a red or blue anodized pyrex tank made by Cirrus, but anything over $50 is too much, in my opinion.

YoureFired

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
The Berserkshires, MA
Who did you go thru to purchase yours, YoureFired? I know you have to buy via local California vape shops, unless that has recently changed. Did you ever post a pic of yours?

I would like either a red or blue anodized pyrex tank made by Cirrus, but anything over $50 is too much, in my opinion.

Oh I agree with the $50 limit on a pyrex tank, since there are so many reasonably priced options out there now. I picked up my Cirrus tank and four Phiniacs from the ECF Classifieds, all at around $35 each. That is my personal limit for a pyrex tank. Any higher and I'll pass.

I posted this in another thread. It's the blue camo Cirrus Tank on my various mods. It is in fact pyrex glass and the caps pop off and on easily for refilling, etc.:

yourefired-albums-misc-mods-picture153697-cirrus-camo.jpg

Cirrus Camo.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread