Cisco LR 306 vs LR 510 (I wish I had known they use the same connector earlier!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjb313

ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2010
Las Vegas
I think the Cisco LR 306 attys are very good, they last long and produce a lot of vapor.. That being said, I personaly prefer the authentic Joye LR 306's because they too last just as long, produce a bit more vapor and most of all have near zero latency.. the biggest draw back for me when it comes to the Cisco is the lag you get vs. the Joye branded ones.. Also the Joye 306's are tappered in barrel size allowing the use of a wider variety of drip tips to be used with an eGo cone.. the Joy will hold a drip tip leak free with it being placed around the half way point of the 306's atty barrel, making it possible to use transparent tips that seat tight and extend past the cone where the Cisco needs an XL drip tip which is just too long and is probably adding to the lag time in vapor production.. Bottom line they are both worth their money and then some.. but for me I like the Joye...

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
Are you trying different juices? Some will taste really bad on a LR 306 1.5 - Example - Rou's toasted Hazelnut tobacco - tastes burnt to me. Have to use a LR 901 1.5 on that one for good flavor. Also I can't vape more than 2 drags and must redrip or dip on a 306

Tried a new primed it and back to burnt taste

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
I think you should e-mail Cisco and ask him. Then let the rest of us know on this thread in case any of us run into the same problem

nope using vapor bomb fire n ice, it tasted good on my last lr 306, and so far the cisco lr 1.5's are 1 for 3, 1 one was good three are terrible not sure why

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread