The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Flebo Reports: Cisco Spec 2.0 510 LR Atomizer

Discussion in 'Atomizer Reviews' started by Flebo, Aug 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Flebo

Flebo Full Member

Nov 20, 2009
    This atty is a premium atty with a premium price, but in my opinion, not worth it. When I first fired it up, it was very harsh, chemically, and flavorless but produced great vapor. After probably 4 hours of vape time the atty had broken in and the harshness had gone away and was replaced by a nice smooth throat hit, but there was still no flavor what so ever. I tried every single juice I had in it, but could never get more than a hint of flavor, even after a week. This a drastic change from Cisco Spec 1.5 LR 306 that I got earlier this year, which had good flavor, throat hit, and vapor. So if you don't mind having a flavorless vape, these might be a consideration due to the good throat hit and vapor (and assumed longevity, as this atty hasn't slowed down in the week that I've had it, and that my previous cisco atties lasted 3-4 weeks) But for a rich, flavorful, vaping experience (as I thought this would provide), you will need to look elsewhere.

2. rb6sn

rb6sn Full Member

Aug 8, 2011
    CA
    $9 for a LR atty doesn't seem too bad to me... but anyway, try the Cisco 1.5 LR 510, that is one of my favorite attys. Great vapor production, draw, flavor and seems to last longer then most attys i've used. (I cut the wick then took it out, takes about a min but works great).

OR
    For around $5, try smartvapes 1.8Ohm 510 bridgeless atty. I especially suggest you use a drip shield w/ these but i think a dripshield is useful for dripping w/ all attys. (empiremods). This is top notch atty especially for the price but durability is still questionable.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.