sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Hello, I’m looking to sell some gear I’m not using much anymore and have a question on one item. I’ve read the rules and still a little confused on the Counterfeit vs clone paragraphs. Would an HCigar Kraken like the one linked below be considered ok to list? Of course I’d list it specifically as hcigar and clone just not clear on the counterfeit vs clone status.

edit: Add a Infinite Magma to the item list. Sorry about that, thought I included it.

Kraken Atomizer Clone $24.99 - VividSmoke.com
Both of those have the original logos on them, therefore making them very easy to spot counterfeits. Anything with a logo from the cloned/copied item will be a counterfeit.

The other way something would be counterfeit is if it mimics a unique design or shape or other unique characteristics (cutouts, trademarks, etc) from the original.

Also, please remember to always post a photo of the bottom of any clone-type atomizers/rebuildables that you put in any ad.

I hope this helps! :)

Hitcat44

mere Pawn in Game of Life
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2015
Ft. Vape-WKY
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Is there an Issue with the "Add Feedback" Function?
I have tried multiple times and followed the directions in the How-To Thread to a "T".
It continues to come up with "Invalid Thread" Error Message and I know for a fact I have copied and pasted the correct url into the proper Feedback Field.
The Thread has been closed (as is directed by the Rules) if that makes a difference.
Please advise....

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Is there an Issue with the "Add Feedback" Function?
I have tried multiple times and followed the directions in the How-To Thread to a "T".
It continues to come up with "Invalid Thread" Error Message and I know for a fact I have copied and pasted the correct url into the proper Feedback Field.
The Thread has been closed (as is directed by the Rules) if that makes a difference.
Please advise....
Make sure that both the buyer and the seller have at least one post in the thread.

Hitcat44

mere Pawn in Game of Life
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2015
Ft. Vape-WKY
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Last edited:
Reactions: Ricky Spanish

Ricky Spanish

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2014
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Must be visible to Admins & Mods only.

I can see it...

2015-07-23_06h43_29_zpseqa5lyus.png

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I became verified but I still can't create a thread in wanted? Any ideas or did I miss a step?
If you're using Tapatalk, you won't be able to start a new thread in Classifieds, as we use a form. Tapatalk doesn't play well with forms, so it's turned off in there. You'll have to use a mobile browser for access, or a PC/Mac. :)

j0ker

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2009
MS Gulf Coast
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hi, just a quick question. I just sold an item on the classies and was paid via paypal. However the verified PayPal address is different than the one the buying wants me to ship to. Both are in the US. What is the protocol for this? Thanks!!

I replied to your PM but I'll reply here as well for others to see.

The preferred method is to ship to the verified address but it isn't necessary. You may ship to an alternate address if the buyer request you do so but make sure you maintain the correspondence where the buyer request that you ship to this alternate address for your protection.

j0ker

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2009
MS Gulf Coast
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hi, just a quick question. I just sold an item on the classies and was paid via paypal. However the verified PayPal address is different than the one the buying wants me to ship to. Both are in the US. What is the protocol for this? Thanks!!

I was reminded, if you do not ship to the Paypal verified shipping address, I'm almost certain this voids the protection provided by Paypal. Considering this you definitely want to make shipping to the verified mailing address your preferred method, unless you feel comfortable with the member's reputation.

Reactions: Racehorse
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread