Clear Cartomizers vs Tank Mod & Auto Feed Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

dgreen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2009
WI
So I got some Clear Ce2 Cartomizers from MadVapes and I gotta say I aint to impressed. Vapor production seems to be ok, flavor seems ok when its not burnt and if the juice doesn't feed right you get that nasty burnt taste. I dont know if these are the revised version or not.

What is the difference between the Map Tank Mod from Clouds of Vapor & Regular Ce2 Clearomizers. Seems like there is no difference other than you can hold more juice.

Is a better option to just get the VapeMate? Does GG still make a tank to fit a 510?

I just dont want to waste anymore money, I would like to eliminate the need to constantly have to drip juice on my 510 Box Mod.

Thanks

alisab

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2010
WI
Yes I agree, this is an important lack in tube mods - that is, quality flavor in sizable containers so we don't need to drip with them. It really looks like this is beginning to be addressed and we will have some very good options within a few months (I predict). I am using CE2's and liking them too - so I think this will be at least one of the solution branches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread