Clearomizers deom Ken's Box Mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mn shutterbug

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2010
Marshall, MN - USA
I haven't been on here for awhile because I really haven't needed to be. It took me a couple years but I finally found USA made liquid I like and the box mods I use I've been happy with for a couple years now. One of my toughest challenges was finding cartomizers or clearomizers that worked good and would last. After a couple months of using these New Style CE2 XL Clearomizers Smoky Blue - Ken's Boxmods, I feel my quest is finally over. I ordered 2 boxes of these a couple months ago and still haven't opened the second box. I've tried others that cost 3 times as much and didn't last half as long. The only thing is that occasionally I need to pick the plastic cup out of it and turn it a bit for the taste and draw to return. This is rare though. I typically just clean them once a week or so by taking the plastic cup out and leaving in a glass of water overnite and then blowing it out after I've drained it. Good as new again. However, I would suggest buying a different style of mouth piece. The one that comes with them pops out too easy and can get lost. All in all, this is the best value in a clearomizer I've found.

Whoops, I just checked and see it's been over 5 months since I ordered 2 boxes of 5 each. That's like 1 clearomizer per month, since I still haven't broken into the 2nd box.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread