Clearomizers

Status
Not open for further replies.

dzlady

ECF Veteran
I got my clearomizers today from my vapor store and filled up one with coconut cream. Started vaping and it made the flavor so rich! Filled up another one with OMG from KBV and I am so loving these. I can see myself using these only. I see what everyone was talking about. I did notice a bit of burnt plastic taste with the coconut cream one.

Applecracker

ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2010
Overland Park, KS
I have to say, I was about to give up on vaping, I was getting flustered with things and then, on a whim, I got some clearo's. WOW, so far I reeeeaaaallly like them. I've only been on it for two days, but haven't had an analog in that time, which is good, I was back to over a pack a day! I am using XL 1.75 ml and re-filling maybe once a day. Best flavor I have had in a while!

Eddie.Willers

ECF Wiki SysOp
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2011
Prairie Canada
you can flip it up n down or tilting it about 90 degree if you got burnt taste :p
or you can mod with fray mod for better wicking

I find myself having to do the flip/tilt every few pulls if I am using thicker juices - I guess the capillary action of the wick is not so effective.

emus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2009
CE2-X are nice.
Loads of vapor if wick is intimately contacting coil.
Not a power hog; can use on small batt PV.
Mine wick great even w/ thick VG:H2O 9:1.
Mine have two bugs.
Cracking tubes; I don't push tube all the way on to avoid more cracks.
Coil not touching wick in some places which causes plastic taste; I adjusted wick w/ needle and they are fine now.

blue8091

ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2011
Vape Town
I picked up some G5's and just filled a few. So far zero probs but I only filled about 75% and no leaking. Decided to go for broke and filled one with Vermillion River Hot Cinnamon - and YUM!! Thought if anything was going to be an issue juice wise it would be this one - but vaping so nicely! :) I notice they don't come with condoms - are you guys using them anyway - or do you store juices in these - filling in advance? I really like these!

blue8091

ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2011
Vape Town
CE2 XL's are the best. If you can do the syringe mod and the wick slot mod, and know how to adjust the silicone ring in case of flooding or too dry, they are convenient, consistent and full of flavour and vapour. They last forever too with care and cleaning, and cost ten percent of what an atomiser does. I luv 'em!

Hey Olef - how are you cleaning yours? I have some G5's and was wondering.

Olef

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2011
UK
Hey Olef - how are you cleaning yours? I have some G5's and was wondering.

oops, only just noticed this... I remove the silicone rings, remove the tube, dump everything in an ultrasonic cleaner in hot water for two or three passes, then dry burn until the coils are clear and the wick is back to white, dry and reassemble.

emus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2009
maybe it's just..how are people having so much luck with these..all I get it's the burnt taste..like mines isn't wicking very well..

Have you removed the silicone seal from ceramic cup and verified it is notched sufficiently to avoid pinching wick?

Have you verified every coil winding is touching wick?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread