Clones again, NOI RTA by SXK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lalli

ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2018
NOI rta by SXK

This was interesting, designed in Korea I think, very small for 4ml and has 0.8mm airflow option.(O.8mm, 1.2mm, 2mm)
Airflow design is a lot like Dvarw, just a reducer under the coil and nothing to adjust when using it.

Build deck is very simple and easy, it's somewhat genesis style and needs long wicks.

There is only one problem with this, and a it's a big one: the chimney and tank design.
You never know will the chimney stay in top cap side or bottom side when opening the deck or top cap. So if you want to fill it, the chimney might come out with the top cap and it's a mess if you have juice in the tank.
And if you want to check your wick and open it from bottom the chimney could come out with the deck part.
So only way you can open it without worries is when the tank is empty. Also 90% of the time when I start to open the tank it starts to open from the middle, between metal and PC tank parts (as it opens in the video)

This is really annoying and I can't remember any other tank that has the same issue.

It's a big shame, since the vape quality itself is good. Like Dvarw but draw is smoother and almost silent with 0.8 reducer. Flavor is not as good as Dvarw at the first setup, but it's ok. Also to me it's nice and clean looking, and very small.

Perhaps there will be a bell style tank part that is one piece with chimney and would be bottom fill, that will fix the issue and make this a great and super simple RTA.

+ tight, smooth and silent draw
+ size and looks
+ build quality

- chimney and tank design
- daily use
- only PC tank available (I think)

• Useful
Reactions: Izan

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
There is only one problem with this, and a it's a big one: the chimney and tank design.
You never know will the chimney stay in top cap side or bottom side when opening the deck or top cap. So if you want to fill it, the chimney might come out with the top cap and it's a mess if you have juice in the tank.
And if you want to check your wick and open it from bottom the chimney could come out with the deck part.
So only way you can open it without worries is when the tank is empty. Also 90% of the time when I start to open the tank it starts to open from the middle, between metal and PC tank parts (as it opens in the video)

This is really annoying and I can't remember any other tank that has the same issue.

This issue is common to all Kayfuns. I use a rubber waffle grip pad used to open jars to separate the two sections when needed. It's easy to control which section turns using the grip pad. Just grab the two you want to separate and twist. Use a syringe to remove the juice through the fill hole before you take the tank apart. Put the juice back with the syringe through the fill hole after wicking or other service actions.

Keep the o-rings wetted with juice during assembly and the parts are easy to turn when you need to take it apart. The chimney is very likely to come out with the coil body. An empty tank makes servicing easier and it's easy to replace the juice with the syringe.

s-l1000.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Lalli
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread