JM1671_zps8e464a3d.jpg

Last edited:

bert1983

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2010
CO USA
www.trippytips.com
noww, now bert.... you must be wanting to make another like that to match my green led, haha

I am really excited about the designs that I was able to create for you all this round. Working WITH Freddy and Gigi was a really fun project. You can bet I will be exploring this avenue more in the future! I'm so glad that you love them as much as I loved making them :)

misplacedsooner

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2011
stillwater, oklahoma
This one isn't a flatmouth, but if you are after one I can suggest the idea to Jackie for her next round of creations!
ive found this to be my very favorite type, no matter how cool anything else looks im thinking these are going to be my choice in all future sales.
like this..

katann23

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2011
Greensboro, NC
It's funny, I seem to go through spells where I like a particular shape more than others, then it switches. For a while it was all about the flatmouths, then I switched to the peanuts, then pillars. Although looking at my tank stand right now, I think I've got just about every shape in use, lol.

Currently vaping some Custard's Last Stand with a my emerald colored donut.

I also go through color scheme spells. I need to organize my collection again and see what I have. Blue is my favorite color, but I love the rainbow and sunset colored ones an awful lot.

misplacedsooner

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2011
stillwater, oklahoma
i didnt really have a shape preference til the mings came out and then it was all about them and i still do love them but they have to have just the right shape to them and thats hard to please everyone when they are made one by one rather than mass produced. i have one id love to use that i know will never leave me but its just not exactly right in my mouth... no jokes jim,lol.
when i got that flatmouth peanut i knew that was it!

bert1983

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2010
CO USA
www.trippytips.com
I have to wash down walls of a rental unit (too much curry)in the am-meet and greet with a new tenant at 2-show a prospective tenant a property1 or 3-whatcha have in mind, Bert-LOL

I was thinking about trying to avoid this scene, laying low, watching the game, and shipping out some TrippyTips!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5vJ6tqW9BY

HzG8rGrl

Trippy Tip Hoarder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2009
*The Swamp*
www.youtube.com
I was thinking about trying to avoid this scene, laying low, watching the game, and shipping out some TrippyTips!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5vJ6tqW9BY

Work and play all mixed up-makes for a successful day-very heartwarming for me. Thanks for the last 4 years +/- of wonderful miniature/usable/wearable/gaze upon glass work/artistry. You have built a great team and I look forward to this years offerings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread