[CLOSED}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Clarksburg, Maryland, United States
Chowder you wouldn't by any chance have a bf hellfire raptor kicking around any were would you. that you would want to part with. Is deffenitly a hard to find piece these days they came out in what 2015. thanks
I don’t remember off hand what screws the vector used but I’m pretty sure I still have one in the personal collection.

My Raptors are long gone. I even sold all of my personals.

skillzizzo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2015
west lebanon nh
Why such a ghost town around here these days. Every one needs to check this rda out if you have not. RELOAD X 24MM RDA - RELOAD VAPOR USA. Hand down the best rda made to date for sqounking. I have been using this none stop for a week now. not a single drop has leaked out of this rda any were if you over sqounk into the air wich is extremely hard to do almost have to over fill the hole rda to do that it will just get blown back out onto the coil once you take a vape. the pin is a little of putting at first but actually works extremely well. it points the juice to the wicks, and leave just a little in the rda for the wicks to soak up and the rest drains realy nice out of it. flavor is up there with the best and as many clouds as you build will do. can be choked all the way down for the mtl guy and wide bore for the cloud guy. just all around one hell of a nice rda for sqounking. all I do is look in it sqounk until the juice is to the top of the coils hold for a couple seconds let go and wicks enough for about 14 hits on a .18 ohm 3mm id 8 wrap 24 gauge kanthal build no spitting or gurgling just a super nice experience.

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Hey Chowder, do you know if the UsModz tallboy 9ml bottles will fit the LBC200?
Those look to be the same ones that I’m using but I will only be carrying the ones with the stainless caps. I got a few with the Ultem and found them to be crap. I will be buying a bunch of them very soon for individual sale. These will also be standard equipment with the LBC jr v2 coming in September.

Reactions: 73neb

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Why such a ghost town around here these days. Every one needs to check this rda out if you have not. RELOAD X 24MM RDA - RELOAD VAPOR USA. Hand down the best rda made to date for sqounking. I have been using this none stop for a week now. not a single drop has leaked out of this rda any were if you over sqounk into the air wich is extremely hard to do almost have to over fill the hole rda to do that it will just get blown back out onto the coil once you take a vape. the pin is a little of putting at first but actually works extremely well. it points the juice to the wicks, and leave just a little in the rda for the wicks to soak up and the rest drains realy nice out of it. flavor is up there with the best and as many clouds as you build will do. can be choked all the way down for the mtl guy and wide bore for the cloud guy. just all around one hell of a nice rda for sqounking. all I do is look in it sqounk until the juice is to the top of the coils hold for a couple seconds let go and wicks enough for about 14 hits on a .18 ohm 3mm id 8 wrap 24 gauge kanthal build no spitting or gurgling just a super nice experience.
. If that’s made in America I’m on it. Looks great. Let me know.

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Gotcha chowder thanks. In that case any authentic bottom fed marquis.
I have my personal authentic Marquis as well as a few clones. I have used both the raptor and the Marquis extensively. The Marquis is a far better choice. Better taste, air control that works reliably, no leaks. The Raptor has not these things. The Raptor is shorter but has design issues that keep it from being a great squonker.

Reactions: Doffy

73neb

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2014
N. California Bay Area
Those look to be the same ones that I’m using but I will only be carrying the ones with the stainless caps. I got a few with the Ultem and found them to be crap. I will be buying a bunch of them very soon for individual sale. These will also be standard equipment with the LBC jr v2 coming in September.

I’ll take 2 in Black when available

skillzizzo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2015
west lebanon nh
. If that’s made in America I’m on it. Looks great. Let me know.

It is a u.s.a company, rda is designed in america, and manufactured in china from my understanding. this rda is killer i have not used any thing else sence this has had a build in it. I dont realy care were it is manufactored is the best thought out bf rda ever. Top air that goes to bottom air with out leaking. The only issue i c with it is the top cap fitts odd on it and chews up the orings to take it on and off. I never take it off thow. I rewicked it yesterday besides that there is no need to remove the cap. I just look down through the cap squonk till the juice is to the top of the coil hold for 2 secounds and let go. You dont need to look in it for any reason i just do it that way to c how wet the cotton is. Is an ocd thing. There is no need to look in it just sqounk good hold it let go and your good to go. I still have not got once single drop of liquid to leak from this rda which just in its selfs is priceless to me. Nothing pis--s me off more then ejuic all over the place while im driven

Last edited:

skillzizzo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2015
west lebanon nh
I have my personal authentic Marquis as well as a few clones. I have used both the raptor and the Marquis extensively. The Marquis is a far better choice. Better taste, air control that works reliably, no leaks. The Raptor has not these things. The Raptor is shorter but has design issues that keep it from being a great squonker.

I have not ever personauly owned the raptor. I had an authentic marquis i used alot and sold it when i first started bf only because i thought it couldnt be bottome fed. Then the person i sold it to sent it to you to be bf quit funny actualy. Got a secound hand clone one you did and hated it. It not having the crown feature for the positive post like the authentic made it a pain to build. And the negative screw did not capture the wire very well either. The authentics are allmost a joy to build on the other hand. If you are interested in letting the authentic bf marquis go let me know my freind, delrin chuff cap ? Thanks skillzizzo@gmail.com

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Hey Chowder, do you know if the UsModz tallboy 9ml bottles will fit the LBC200?
When I responded to this initially I didn’t realize you were asking about it for the LBC 200. This bottle will not fit the 200. It will fit the LBC jr and the upcoming LBC jr v2. The chamber in the LBC 200 is too shallow; it fits the width but it wouldn’t allow the door to close.

Reactions: 73neb

73neb

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2014
N. California Bay Area
When I responded to this initially I didn’t realize you were asking about it for the LBC 200. This bottle will not fit the 200. It will fit the LBC jr and the upcoming LBC jr v2. The chamber in the LBC 200 is too shallow; it fits the width but it wouldn’t allow the door to close.

Bummer. Thanks for the info. Please post if you ever find any taller bottles that fit.

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Bummer. Thanks for the info. Please post if you ever find any taller bottles that fit.
I have been leaning on my bottle guy but nothing so far. What you are looking for is a 17mmx17mm x 55mm tall bottle. I have some that fit but they are 46.5mm tall and only about 1ml more capacity than the original bottles.

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
giphy.gif

:pervy:

:nun: hope you get down time soon, Tom

In relation to above, what bottles are stock in the lbc200? and do "standard" "reo size" cappy size types fit at 18mm?

bigTRAV710

ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2016
Fort Worth Tx
I have been leaning on my bottle guy but nothing so far. What you are looking for is a 17mmx17mm x 55mm tall bottle. I have some that fit but they are 46.5mm tall and only about 1ml more capacity than the original bottles.
How much for 4 of those bottles for the LBC 200? My last one finally cracked and it been hard to find the same type bottle that actually fits, every silicone that i thought would work ends up being to big.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread