Status
Not open for further replies.

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
Here a pic of the Lamborghini orange out in the wild. If my cubicle can be considered wild. [emoji12]

2786f3ecce95dffec09d6a410c1f5ea6.jpg
Gorgeous! That or the bright yellow one would have been my choice. Maybe one day if they're still around by then.

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

Reactions: Slots

havok333

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Chapin, SC
Gorgeous! That or the bright yellow one would have been my choice. Maybe one day if they're still around by then.

I didn't come through very well in the low light pic, but there's a lot of sparkle in this orange.

Slots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2012
Eastern Wa.
Let's do another goon run...
Anything that's in stock at 528 is eligible. LP, 22mm, 24 mm SS, black, copper, brass.

Pricing will be within $10 of retail pricing for bottom fed and reversible to top fed. (Meaning the BF pin will come installed and the original copper pin will be in the velvet pouch).

Black 24mm goon
1.tw33k

Brass 24 Goon

Copper 24 Goon
1. penguiness

SS 24mm Goon
1. bigTRAV710

Black 22mm Goon
1. Slots

Brass 22mm Goon
1. Slots

Copper 22 Goon

SS 22mm Goon

As always electronic payments are out (other than SS surepay or western union)
Domestic shipping is $7 for the total order or free with the purchase of an LBC.
CANADA $25
Rest of the world $33
"If you are on the non-lp goon list and have sent payment now's the time."

Tom .. is this the "non LP goon list" your referring too ??
I know there's two goon lists, and this one is the only one I'm on.

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Clarksburg, Maryland, United States
"If you are on the non-lp goon list and have sent payment now's the time."

Tom .. is this the "non LP goon list" your referring too ??
I know there's two goon lists, and this one is the only one I'm on.
Yes ma'am. That is the non LP goon list. I just got tracking on these, they will be here Thursday supposedly. I have my doubts. The MyMod springs were supposed to be here last Friday and they just arrived late yesterday.

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Tom, any chance you have a list of older atties you have gathering dust? My nephew has his first squonker on it's way and I'm trying to help him find a decent BF atty without breaking his bank account.
I have piles of demos and old stock attys. Flavor? Clouds? General?

Slots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2012
Eastern Wa.
OK, did I miss the black, Chi-NarDA list? Back tracked with no results. Thanks
Same here, I was on that list for a couple of blacks, but couldn't find it anymore.
Figured I'd screwed up somewhere and missed out :(

I think to Ch-O-Atty sucked the oxygen outta that one.
Thanks .. guess that answers it :blush:

Alawot

Wakonda Warrior
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2015
Lebanon, Ohio
I have piles of demos and old stock attys. Flavor? Clouds? General?
He's probably somewhere in between, so probably some balance of cloud and taste. He's been using an aspire mini, I told him he could use my old RM2 until we find something else. Something without too much leak potential would be good for someone who has only been a tank user.

bigTRAV710

ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2016
Fort Worth Tx
He's probably somewhere in between, so probably some balance of cloud and taste. He's been using an aspire mini, I told him he could use my old RM2 until we find something else. Something without too much leak potential would be good for someone who has only been a tank user.
The Maker is about as leakproof as it gets.

73neb

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2014
N. California Bay Area

The Rogue is good for balance of flavor and cloud and is top air so it's practically impossible to over squonk. It's what I put on my fiance's mod when she couldn't keep the juice from flowing down the side of the mod.

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
When I get home I will look through my box of treasures. I will say I do have a brand new matte black maker. I also have a crapload of wotofo Rogue clones as well. The more I think about it... being he is a tank guy I would imagine dual post center coil would be more his speed. The maker covers that. I also have a few Marquis clones both new and used. I also have a velocity v1 (authentic) that I haven't used in months that I would let go.

Last edited:

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
I know the Maker never quite took off with the crowd here, but that's a damn good atty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't know why the Maker never took off. I have one and love it.

TheKiwi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2013
Durham, North Carolina, United States

Same. Apart from the fact that my top cap is obscenely tight, I love it. The deck is versatile enough to do wide duals or single Z coils. The flavor is great. Airflow is easily tunable and very smooth. Pretty much leak proof. Would def be one of my most frequently used atty, if the top cap wasn't so tight. I'm obsessive about taking my top cap off, so that reduce my use for it. Otherwise it's great.

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Vapers Tek for nic. My other favorite. Perfectly clean.
Bull City or Gremlindiy are two good options for flavors. BCF ships to mid-Atlantic in two days.
Trying to make a better "Thug Juice" Grape Menthol. The only menthol I have ever liked. I'm hoping I can do better than (don't laugh) Mount Baker. I tried about 50 of their juices when I was starting out and found a few of them tolerable but outgrew them quickly. Thug Juice was the only one that I liked enough to order again, and again and again. I finished my last 236ml of it last year and got a craving for it last month. I made some up by mixing some cheap grape from ecigity and some mint menthol from Nude nic and added a crapload of nic and it love all over again. Ordered three different grapes from Bull City and a menthol and I'm off to the races. White trashy juice I'll admit but it likes what it likes.

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Same. Apart from the fact that my top cap is obscenely tight, I love it. The deck is versatile enough to do wide duals or single Z coils. The flavor is great. Airflow is easily tunable and very smooth. Pretty much leak proof. Would def be one of my most frequently used atty, if the top cap wasn't so tight. I'm obsessive about taking my top cap off, so that reduce my use for it. Otherwise it's great.

Ask Branko44k what size oring he specs and go down 1mm in ID maybe 2mm so with the stretch it will thin the O-ring very slightly.

Feel free to post your results.

bigTRAV710

ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2016
Fort Worth Tx

I agree , my maker is on my cc and is my pocket setup, never leaks , flavors awesome, i can flood it and it drains completely. Great atty. Topcap is tight but you can see right down the chuff, only time i remove it is to change cotton or rebuild. It also has some of the best allen post screws of any rda ive had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread