[CLOSED}

Status
Not open for further replies.

brewbear

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2017
Sorry man Harry keeps puting us on the back burner. Feel free to reach out to him on Facebook to maybe move us to the front burner. I’m down to 2 Stumpys myself.
I don't use FaceBook unfortunately. I have one bf Stumpy on the way and another non-bf Stumpy. I wanted to send you the non-bf Stumpy to fix it but if there is a chance to get them new and "properly" squonkefied, I'll wait. I just have to "suffer" with the Chalice 3, Nuppin and Cyclone v1. Unfortunately the one other Cyclone I have was mutilated (drilled out) and finding a cap that wasn't drilled is harder than finding hen's teeth.

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Clarksburg, Maryland, United States
Havok and Beez:
20D22F9F-5275-41E9-9B89-B6180A1EC8FB.jpeg
BBCC6CD2-BD54-4AA9-814A-C718154BFE4E.jpeg
628BBE12-85DB-41B6-8560-7C7F3C995C3F.jpeg
C7ACF2AD-434A-4571-B928-BCD6C697C8BB.jpeg

These will get a final clean up before they ship to clean up any rough edges before shipping.

Last edited:

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
I don't use FaceBook unfortunately. I have one bf Stumpy on the way and another non-bf Stumpy. I wanted to send you the non-bf Stumpy to fix it but if there is a chance to get them new and "properly" squonkefied, I'll wait. I just have to "suffer" with the Chalice 3, Nuppin and Cyclone v1. Unfortunately the one other Cyclone I have was mutilated (drilled out) and finding a cap that wasn't drilled is harder than finding hen's teeth.
Feel free to send the top feeder in for gender re-assignment. I don’t believe I have any cyclone top caps in stock.

brewbear

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2017
Feel free to send the top feeder in for gender re-assignment. I don’t believe I have any cyclone top caps in stock.
I love the "gender re-assignment" name! I will get in touch with you after the holidays and if you run across a cyclone cap in the back of a drawer, please let me know.

beez0527

SQUONKAHOLIC
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2014
Etna,OH
Havok and Beez:
View attachment 709485 View attachment 709487 View attachment 709489 View attachment 709491

These will get a final clean up before they ship to clean up any rough edges before shipping.
Oh yeah now we're talking, those look great Tom. I have considered the change to day shift but all my kids are grown now and we are self managed on nights so I can literally go weeks sometimes months without seeing any type of management, so it would be difficult for me to make that move and have to deal with these young kids straight out of college telling me how to do a job I've been doing for 23 years.
Now back to that sweet looking mod my black stumpy will look nice sitting on top of that with a delrin tip.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

havok333

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Chapin, SC
Oh yeah now we're talking, those look great Tom. I have considered the change to day shift but all my kids are grown now and we are self managed on nights so I can literally go weeks sometimes months without seeing any type of management, so it would be difficult for me to make that move and have to deal with these young kids straight out of college telling me how to do a job I've been doing for 23 years.
Now back to that sweet looking mod my black stumpy will look nice sitting on top of that with a delrin tip.

Back when I did shift work, the best part was that the "suits" we're now around. They could do a change order in the middle of your shift! [emoji16]

Friends just didn't understand why I enjoyed the overnight shifts so much more, except the ones I worked with of course.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

beez0527

SQUONKAHOLIC
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2014
Etna,OH
BTW Tom, hope to see your son playing CFB on Saturdays in a few years.

I hope he can snag up a full ride either through athletic or acedemic scholarship and get into a great school. [emoji106]

Ain't that the truth my boy got a basketball scholarship to a div II school and they base % on different players depending on skill or need of that position, the most they can give 1 player is 85% I believe. They also had him retake his act till he got a high enough score for academic money as well so he ended up with 85% scholarship money but it still cost me more than $20000 per year with all the other expenses. He ended up never getting to play a game as he started having trouble with his hip and they found a genetic defect and wasn't going to be able to play at that level again as it was too much stress on the hip.

Keep on him on those grades as it makes a big difference in both the sport aspect and also the life aspect, the more work you put in the more you get out of it. Congrats to them on a state title that's awesome.

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Back when I did shift work, the best part was that the "suits" we're now around. They could do a change order in the middle of your shift! [emoji16]

Friends just didn't understand why I enjoyed the overnight shifts so much more, except the ones I worked with of course.

5 days in and I’m already regretting my day shift change. My new obsequious dayshift friends are nearly too much to bare. Elbow rubbing and a$$kissing like I have never seen before; it borders on sickening. We had a derailment in the yard totaling 2 brand new 2.1 million dollar rail cars so all of the Hat Racks were asking a million questions. This will buff out right?

D54D634C-110E-44ED-8576-1D76A27D34FD.jpeg

I think the mangled traffic cone was a nice touch....

• Informative
Reactions: YePsTeR

havok333

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Chapin, SC
5 days in and I’m already regretting my day shift change. My new obsequious dayshift friends are nearly too much to bare. Elbow rubbing and a$$kissing like I have never seen before; it borders on sickening. We had a derailment in the yard totaling 2 brand new 2.1 million dollar rail cars so all of the Hat Racks were asking a million questions. This will buff out right?

View attachment 710621

Wow, that sure looks like a helluva mess! I'm sure more family time will make it worth the change in the end.

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
BTW Tom, hope to see your son playing CFB on Saturdays in a few years.

I hope he can snag up a full ride either through athletic or acedemic scholarship and get into a great school. [emoji106]

I hope so but I think his best chance will be kicker/punter in football and defender in Lacrosse. He will be playing his 10th season of lacrosse this March and to watch him play is breathtaking. At 6’ 195lbs he’s still a little small for football but just right for a center defender in lacrosse of he can keep his penalties in check. He one of the most visceral defenders I have seen and football has only made it more so.

beez0527

SQUONKAHOLIC
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2014
Etna,OH

View attachment 710621

It's amazing isn't it , just working 4 hours over literally makes me want to hang myself they fight over each other to tell on eaxh other like kindergartens it's amazing grown UNION workers telling on each so they can suck up to easier work . I do understand your deilma though we will do anything no matter how bad m it is on us for our kids to have a better life.

Sent from my SM-P607T using Tapatalk

Reactions: havok333

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX

View attachment 710621

That really sucks. Had enough of that with my years at Amtrak. And it's amazing how fast the hats come out if something like that happens in the middle of the night.

Reactions: havok333

Kentastic

Not Batman
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2013
Central Californication
Ok catfish peeps, I need your help. Has anyone had any phantom juice leaking at the bottom of the front screen plate on the LBC Jr.?

I have two Juniors, one is perfectly fine. The only time it gets juice anywhere is from over-squonking or a leaky bottle/tube connection.

The second Jr. has this issue since I think the beginning, but I assumed it was from one of the above actions on my part, but it's gotten worse lately. So yesterday I broke down and cleaned everything bone dry and switched out the atty, and bottle. Filled everything up and before I could vape the bottle empty I literally had juice dripping out of the front corner of my Jr. Everything else seems dry, so I'm banging my head against the desk trying to figure out where the heck it could be coming from. HELP!

Pictures below:

2018-01-07 00.04.05 (Small).jpg
2018-01-07 00.03.38 (Small).jpg
2018-01-07 00.03.48 (Small).jpg
2018-01-07 00.07.55 (Small).jpg
2018-01-07 00.07.44 (Small).jpg
2018-01-07 00.08.02 (Small).jpg
2018-01-07 00.05.11 (Small).jpg
2018-01-07 00.04.56 (Small).jpg

motabrownie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2014
Lawrence, KS
Motabrownie.... Haven’t heard much from him lately... BTW you can thank him for all of the Catfish screens on both the LBC200 and the LBC75. Me thinks I will need to see if he wants to be a part of the 75c and possibly the 250c versions if and when the 250c comes out.

Yo I'm here boss! Just been busy. I was gonna contact you soon cuz I need to send in my Jr for some maintenance. I need the battery drain issue fixed and its also been shorting out on me occasionally. Usually when I swap out batteries. If I wiggle the battery around it starts working again so maybe just a loose battery connection?

Color CAM screens for a 75c? Oh yeah lets do it. :thumb:

beez0527

SQUONKAHOLIC
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2014
Etna,OH
Yo I'm here boss! Just been busy. I was gonna contact you soon cuz I need to send in my Jr for some maintenance. I need the battery drain issue fixed and its also been shorting out on me occasionally. Usually when I swap out batteries. If I wiggle the battery around it starts working again so maybe just a loose battery connection?

Color CAM screens for a 75c? Oh yeah lets do it. :thumb:
We were reminiscing and you were the one who introduced me to the catfish madness, bought a freakshow mini (My 1st bf atty) from you out of the classies.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread