Status
Not open for further replies.

MacDiver

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2010
Morehead City, NC
They are way too big!

Actually they are not too big. I placed one on top of my new Wetbox and it had room to spare on each side. It's a moot point though since every carto except the E2s burn so I'm not even going to mess with the Megas anymore, or any other type carto for that matter. Megas are a pain to refill anyway since you have to use a syringe.....messy. The other downside is that the whistle tip would wind up stopping at a weird angle, out of proper orentation, to the box for a comfortable vape angle.

:)

Bigbuyer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2009
Florida, USA
From time to time I get returned WetBoxes.
Usually because the owner decided it was not for them.

I clean them up and test them. When they pass like new, I put a new Needle Assembly and a new cartomizer on. All are guaranteed to work.

They may be missing the cleaning pin, the extra bottle, the bag and the battery ribbon, but none are needed for regular operation of the unit.

So, check in the COV Clearance area if you are interested and want to save a few bucks.

Well, I ordered the last wet box this weekend - gold, when I'm really drooling for purple - but so desperate for something to get a descent vape with the color matters not at all! It's the 808 which I have no experience with but Bruce said he'd take care of me. My house flooded late Friday nite and as life happens, my janty stick died the next day. That's enough stress for a year! So when I ordered my new wet box I wasn't thinking too clearly...but like I said, that sweet man emailed me and really helped me out... That's what makes loyal customers. Bruce, let me know when the purples come in. And when my hubby tries mine, I bet we end up ordering two. But I know he won't want purple! lol
In the meantime, we are all stranded in the master bedroom, the only room not flooded, until the insurance and work crews get here tomorrow!

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
Well, I ordered the last wet box this weekend - gold, when I'm really drooling for purple - but so desperate for something to get a descent vape with the color matters not at all! It's the 808 which I have no experience with but Bruce said he'd take care of me. My house flooded late Friday nite and as life happens, my janty stick died the next day. That's enough stress for a year! So when I ordered my new wet box I wasn't thinking too clearly...but like I said, that sweet man emailed me and really helped me out... That's what makes loyal customers. Bruce, let me know when the purples come in. And when my hubby tries mine, I bet we end up ordering two. But I know he won't want purple! lol
In the meantime, we are all stranded in the master bedroom, the only room not flooded, until the insurance and work crews get here tomorrow!

Ack! I'm sorry to hear about your flooding and vaping equipment troubles!

I agree 110% on CoV customer service...Bruce is awesome and will take care of you. When I ordered mine I just mentioned in the comments that I was a newb and he made sure I had everything I needed :)

Bigbuyer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2009
Florida, USA
I got my box yesterday and it worked awesome for five minutes...changed batteries, checked charge...nothing. Bruce is trying to figure it out for me. Man, this has just not been our week! :)

Cate, so you are good to go with a new cartomizer on your WetBox, right?
You should be good to go!

Bigbuyer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2009
Florida, USA
Bruce,
Are you still carrying the Wetbox with 808 threading? and do you carry a battery for the wetbox that does not require magnet spacers?

Hi, Yes.
I have the KR808, but it is out of stock right now.
More later this week.
If you get the LC14500 Protected Li Ion batteries, you do not need spacers.
Spacers are only for the BDL IMR14500 High Drain Batteries.

Ok, I guess I am the dissenting vote on these. I got one and it worked for less than a week. Then nothing. Checked everything....cartomizer worked on my Ego, battery charged etc. I emailed customer service and was referred to Missy. She said to used canned air in the button to spray out any liquid and then spray the switch with WD 40. I did and it started working again. It worked for a day so I felt it was good and stored it for a couple of weeks. I took the cart off so it wouldn't leak and removed the batteries and opened it up to air like she suggested. I waited for my E2 cartos to come in and put in a new cart and freshly charged battery and pressed the button...instant fry!

This was about a month after puchase. I did not flood this thing. I removed the battery very quickly and emailed her again and told her that now the switch had stuck in the on position and fried. First it wouldn't work at all and now it stuck in the on position. She said I could pay to return it and she would fix it for 15.00. She said not to use the high drain batteries or it could cause a short....thanks for letting me know now! No thanks....I am going to just get a new switch if I think it is worth the trouble and fix it myself, but I am not happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread