Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2010
Minneapolis
www.youtube.com
The WetBoxes are in!
And there is a change in their build!
A new switch! Completely sealed and should eliminate the switch issues.
So, buy your WetBox in confidence at COV!

I PM'ed you this question too...but is the new switch capable of handling LR atomizers? Inquiring minds gotta' know! :vapor:

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
I have to tell you that I just LOVE my wetbox Kr808 version. I had to order a 510 version also. They are smaller that I imagined and I think that it is great. Shipping was and is excellent and my orders were all correct. I even got a sample of blueberry pancake juice. So totally not expected but well appreciated. And it not only tastes great, but has great vapor.
I have been showing it off at work and everyone thinks they are great. I am trying to send them your way. I dubbed it my little 'pocket pal' and shortened to initials only and had them laughing so hard I think some of them actually did wet their pants.
Anyway, love the products, love the company.
Thanks Bruce and cov.

wv

Bigbuyer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2009
Florida, USA
I PM'ed you this question too...but is the new switch capable of handling LR atomizers? Inquiring minds gotta' know! :vapor:

No, Basilray. I am sorry. The switch is better. But, if you use Attys or the Wrong LR Cartos, it will cause a meltdown of the spring.
Right now, we need to be happy with a much better switch that is sealed and juice proof and will make a great mod even better.

basilray

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2010
Minneapolis
www.youtube.com
No, Basilray. I am sorry. The switch is better. But, if you use Attys or the Wrong LR Cartos, it will cause a meltdown of the spring.
Right now, we need to be happy with a much better switch that is sealed and juice proof and will make a great mod even better.

Thanks for the info Bruce! I'm happy with it as is, no complaints here...I will just continue rocking the Cisco 510 on it until my own grave has been dug! :)

NICnurse

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2010
Kansas City, MO
I got one of the new switch versions of the KR808 wetbox today!! And I LOVE it!!! :) COV, you are awesome! I ordered some more needle adapters and 3mL bottles from you tonight. Keeping my stash all stocked up and ready! Thanks again for the fast shipping, great customer service, and a product that matches exactly what I was looking for.

JuniorNA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2010
NJ
I ordered mine on Monday, and got it Tuesday. I live in NJ so the shipping time is fast, but the wetbox itself is definiately upgraded and updated from the last one. Much more protection on the switch and wiring areas. No more internal moisture, no more liquid dripping down the feeding tube and into the internal parts. I still suggegst the "paper towel method".

Cut a small .25 inch x .25 inch square box with a paper towel, pop the feeding needle through and that will stop any back drip from the needle and stop it from going inside. For the 24 hours i've used it, the paper towel is still dry so that shows me that nothing is dripping back in to the internals. I love this Friggin thing

bjannr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2010
NE Pennsylvania
I received an e-mail yesterday afternoon. I am a mid-night shift worker, and was sleeping at that time. I checked my e-mails quick using my Blackberry. I used my phone to go to the web site and it said pre-order. So I placed an order, but I picked the wrong color, I wanted green and added the brown one by mistake. Not wanting to take the time to go back and change it, I just added a comment asking if it could be changed. I would prefer green, but would take just about any color. Does anyone have any idea when they will be shipping out again? I tried a wetbox with a 901/808 connection, but would rather have a 510 for myself.
I just read what I typed, sorry but it does sound like I have just rambled. But I am very anxious to get a Wetbox.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread