Oct 29, 2014
Central Coast California

KTMRider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2014
NJ
I repeat. I just want the box. This is a vapor shark without the DNA issues. If I ca figure out how to slap an sx mini chip in this enclosure, I'm set for at least a year.

There was only one issue (screen glitch) and that's been taken care of. I love the rDNA 40 so much I just bought a DNA 30 today. I'm interested in how the Cloupor Mini is as far as fit and finish as well as operation.

Pclarity

Verified Member
Nov 2, 2014
Fairfax County VA
There was only one issue (screen glitch) and that's been taken care of. I love the rDNA 40 so much I just bought a DNA 30 today. I'm interested in how the Cloupor Mini is as far as fit and finish as well as operation.

I consider having to fiddle with nickel an issue since its new and has a massive learning curve from what I've seen. Temperamental mode is not something you can just get to using right off the bat. That is a negative in my perception.

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
Stick with Yihi.
Cloupor isn't terrible, actually better than most of the other DNA boards, but they no longer have a big price advantage over others so I really don't see a point in buying one now

Not sure link will work on ECF...but from an IPV Mini review on Vaping Cheap:

The voltage output pattern of the IPV Mini starts out high and gradually comes down to a certain voltage output and then remains there unchanged until you stop firing. Being that the IPV Mini specs claim to fire down to 3v, I was surprised to see that this device came nowhere near that minimum voltage output. I was even more surprised to see how inaccurate this “Yihi” chip is.

While I am certainly not soured on the IPV Mini (I still like it), I am certainly not at all impressed by this “Yihi” chip. In the voice of the infamous Flavor Flav “don’t believe the hype”. Maybe the Yihi SX-350 is all that, as it has been fabled to be. But the Yihi SX-130 chip that I received certainly is not.

IPV Mini Review - 30w Box Mod | Vaping Cheap

janne303

ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2014
Sweden
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread