Status
Not open for further replies.

KTMRider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2014
NJ
that's an awesome price! tempting but, after reading the bad reviews for gearbest... I thought about cancelling my K4 order but decided to roll the dice ;) hopefully there will be a proper review or three soon for the cloupor mini. I want one but only if it's a solid device :)

Keep an eye on your CC. Sites like those don't have the best security protection.

I ordered a K4 clone from FT. About a buck more with 5% off code and a much more reliable site.

nelsonm64

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2013
Kelowna, B.C.
Keep an eye on your CC. Sites like those don't have the best security protection.

I ordered a K4 clone from FT. About a buck more with 5% off code and a much more reliable site.
the payment went through paypal so, I should be ok, unless i'm missing something? what site did you order yours from?

pls0138

ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2014
New Jersey
For anyone willing to roll the dice with Gearbest, coupon code "clouporminixr" drops the Cloupor Mini pre-order price to $29.99. Assuming you actually receive it from Gearbest and the device isn't a total pile, that's a pretty good price.

Just ordered mine today from Gearbest using that code. I was originally planning on getting a second istick, but as soon as a spotted this I decided to give it a shot. I love my istick, glad to see other mini vv/vw mods coming out.

Circa Survivor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2014
Omaha, NE
I'm thinking serious about ordering one but my concern is weight. The Cloupor Mini will weight twice as an istick . The mini is 180 g and the Stick is 90 g. Why so heavy ? I got the numbers from FastTech's site ? Any thoughts ? Thanks

I don't think 180g is right, even with a battery in it. I ordered one from an ebay vendor, and should get it sometime early January.

Trailz

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2014
NE OH US
I don't think so. I was just using them as a good example of a good ebay store. I know people are wary of buying fake batteries and knock offs from ebay, but it should be pretty obvious what sellers to avoid. Plus, if there's ever a problem, ebay will ALWAYS side with the buyer. Which sucks as a seller who knows they're right xD
Seen a lot of posts saying "Don't buy 18650 cells from ebay". So where did I buy my first batch of cells? Yep, ebay. And they're authentic LG HE2s. Have to separate the wheat from the chaff. GenuineCells is the seller name and I'll do business with them again.

Regarding FastTech, I bet once the device hits shelves, you'll get close to that price with discount codes, etc. If you want to pre-order sounds like a great deal and you'll get it by June ;)

Ringo®

ECF Veteran
Nov 30, 2009
Norcross, Ga
I'm thinking serious about ordering one but my concern is weight. The Cloupor Mini will weight twice as an istick . The mini is 180 g and the Stick is 90 g. Why so heavy ? I got the numbers from FastTech's site ? Any thoughts ? Thanks

Maybe it's the shipping weight? I'm sure the replaceable battery adds some weight as well.

Circa Survivor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2014
Omaha, NE
Dammit. I need to stay off these forums. I just ordered a black one.

:lol:

I need to take a break to. In the last couple days, I ordered a Sigelei 100w plus, Lemo Drop, Cloupor Mini, Kayfun V4 clone, and some batteries. I'm not good with money lol xD But thank god I don't have any other hobbies besides my vidya games xD

KTMRider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2014
NJ
I need to take a break to. In the last couple days, I ordered a Sigelei 100w plus, Lemo Drop, Cloupor Mini, Kayfun V4 clone, and some batteries. I'm not good with money lol xD But thank god I don't have any other hobbies besides my vidya games xD

Within the last 30 days:

VS rDNA 40
VS DNA 30
Kayfun v4
6 Cloupor Hana clones (warranty returns, 2 work)
2 EHPro KFL+ v2
Hana mini clone
KSD Hana clone

And various parts to upgrade all those hana clones (buttons, VT 510's, etc).

I might've missed a few things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread