Coil Concerns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerry hendricks

Jul 5, 2019
Hi, my name is jerry and i am kind of new to vaping and ive only been at it for a few months now. i would like to jump straight in to things by stating that ive had a polar vaporesso mod kit for the past couple of months and while it used to do well things just dont seem all that great now. i currently have a .2 ohm coil on the vape i use and it seems no matter the jiuce i use it has a pretty bad taste to it. i am always sure to prep my new coils and tend to use a wattage of about 50. the juice i have currently is pink by ends game which i think is a 70 vg juice and i prepped the coil and took a few puffs and i could taste the juice but also something else just really didnt taste right on the exhale. this had been a problem of mine for about a month now and was wondering if anyone else has encountered this issue and if there is any way that it can be fixed?

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
A month is a long time even with GT Coils which imo are the best drop in coils you can buy. Turning the Watts down and staying away from very sweet juice will help as well.

How many mls do you go through in one day? Also try the various different coils they all offer something special.

Good luck.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
Wondering how you Prime? GT coils Prime easy, I think, compared to others. But you still need to really break them in.

Aside from dripping some juice on the cotton, filling the tank and letting it soak 15 minutes or so, you should also lower the wattage, take a few puffs without hitting the fire button. Then gently heat the coil, just a second or so, a few times. All of this helps the juice get all the way into the coil. Then slowly raise the watts a little at a time.

Otherwise I don’t see any problem with how you’re using it. Your wattage, vg% etc are about where I’ve used that tank, and I like a sweet juice too.

• Informative
Reactions: Horselady154

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
Welcome to the friendly bunch :)

Yep....nothing further to add except to say that maybe you've got a bad batch from your replacement pack of coils. Definitely try all the above good advice but if that still doesn't sort the problem then maybe buy another coil pack and try it then :)

Reactions: HigherStateD

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Playingwith wattage and airflow is key to dialing in the best flavor. Also be prepared for your taste for any juice will change, sometimes dramatically, over the first year you vape. Your taste for a tank or particular coil might change as well. Be mindful of your taste buds and sense of smell getting stronger and more sensitive as your body starts to heal from not smoking. When my taste for a juice would change I would try it in a different tank or coil, if there was still no joy I would move on and set back the juice to try again after a few weeks break. Those juices usually ended up getting pif'd or tossed out.

• Agree
Reactions: Baditude

ExtremeDooty

ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2017
Michigan
Here's something else to consider. You can also check ID numbers from older coil packs on the Vaporesso website in the Support section.

Instruction of laser anti-counterfeiting label

Providing the highest quality products and remarkable vaping experience has always been the goal of VAPORESSO. The positive feedback from our customers and the lowest return rate in the entire vaping market is evidence to prove our efforts.

However, with the development of our brand and the increasing popularity of our products, some counterfeit manufacturers have also begun to try to imitate our products in an attempt to seize the vaping market through the influence of our brand. They may be able to design the appearance of counterfeit products similar to our products, but they will never get the advanced technology inherent in our products. Nevertheless, these forgeries still pose a great hidden danger to our brand as their quality and safety performance cannot be guaranteed.

With the continuous upgrading of anti-counterfeiting technology, products from VAPORESSO are now adopting the latest version of the laser anti-counterfeiting label to prevent counterfeit imitations from causing unnecessary false purchases, damaging the brand and even worse – personal injury. In this way, we can guarantee the quality and credibility of our products in the market, and hold better responsibility for our customers.

For our latest laser anti-counterfeiting label verification, it’s super easy with only two steps required.

Step 1

Check the label directly by flipping the label under light with different angel, and you will see the positioning of the “V” changing.

blog_20190621.png

Step 2

Scratch the cover of QR code (For unopened packages, the cover of QR code should remain intact) and use your mobile to scan QR code to verify.

blog_201906212.png

• Informative
Reactions: DeloresRose

Jerry hendricks

Jul 5, 2019
thank you all for your great advice i appreciate everything that you all have told me and i am sorry that it has taken me so long to respond i just get caught up in life stuff but now im back on track with the vape train and i believe it must have been the coils i was using just werent that great i now refuse to use anything but mesh coils out of my nexmesh by ofrf you guys might wanna give that tank a try. it has a odd leaking problem the first time you fill it up but after that it never gives any problems and the flavor off of the conical mesh coils with some fruity juices like peach by sqweezed is just a marginal difference to me. i really am appreciating this community for giving me any and all advice i have been smoke free for half a year now and will probably never pick up a cigarette again. thank you all!

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
thank you for the links ill make sure to check these out!
Thanks Jerry for the personal reply. If you get tired typing out your appreciation or just want to let a poster know your feelings, you can click "like" (the thumbs up) icon,or other icons, at bottom right hand corner of this post. Just run you mouse pointer over each symbol for printed description of this frame/post,this action will notify the respondent of your following response whether your the original poster or a interested reader.

• Useful
Reactions: HigherStateD
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread