coil question

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am on day 5 of quitting the habit..using chantix along with the nord rpm 40...curious about the 0.4 vs 0.6 coils that came with my kit and which to buy for refills. I used the 4 till today, thought I'd try the 6 to see the difference..using 10, I raise it also sometimes no higher than 20, and use the lizard juice outlaw road 24 mg...the 10 wattage and gives decent hit and smoke..I am finding that I dont get the slight spitting w the 6....which I like. is this normal? or should I try lower wattage on the 4? thanks in advance.
when I said smoke, what I meant was the cloud I exhale lol... I do raise the wattage sometimes but like in the morning when my lungs are sensitive I found lower works without making me cough..smooth hit.. i also find a difference using the 4 vs 6 on the same setting.. 4 spits a little..even if i raise the wattage where 6 doesnt seem to... am I going to damage my coils using a lower wattage?

Topwater Elvis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2012
Texas
I am on day 5 of quitting the habit..using chantix along with the nord rpm 40...curious about the 0.4 vs 0.6 coils that came with my kit and which to buy for refills. I used the 4 till today, thought I'd try the 6 to see the difference..using 10, I raise it also sometimes no higher than 20, and use the lizard juice outlaw road 24 mg...the 10 wattage and gives decent hit and smoke..I am finding that I dont get the slight spitting w the 6....which I like. is this normal? or should I try lower wattage on the 4? thanks in advance.
when I said smoke, what I meant was the cloud I exhale lol... I do raise the wattage sometimes but like in the morning when my lungs are sensitive I found lower works without making me cough..smooth hit.. i also find a difference using the 4 vs 6 on the same setting.. 4 spits a little..even if i raise the wattage where 6 doesnt seem to... am I going to damage my coils using a lower wattage?

As mentioned in your other thread of basically the same topic;

The nord rpm ( pod system) coils are different than typical 'drop in' replaceable attomizer heads like are used in a 'normal tank' / delivery device.

Your occasional cough is likely from using 24 mg/ml nic in a sub ohm DTL pod type.
Especially if the nicotine is free base, nic salts are noticeably smoother / less harsh.

Also, using a MTL inhale when using a system designed for DTL will cause all sorts of issues.
Hot or harsh vape, wet sputtery vape, spit back and or liquid in mouth or on lips, condensation build up, flooding, coil gunk build up, reduced coil/head life.

Of course Pg/Vg ratio can play a part also.

thank you.... I now seem to be having charging issues...my pod went black...no power...I plugged in to charge and see the charging icon for a few seconds and it dissapears... no power.. is it just completely dead and is charging even tho I cant see it doing so? or should I consider there is a problem... I just bought this device 2 days ago..tia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread