Status
Not open for further replies.

MacTechVpr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2013
Hollywood (Beach), FL
That is Great. And I would say that Most of the ECF Members who read that have already done so.

But for Me, this Fight is for the 95% of Vapers who don't use e-Cigarette Forums. Many of whom have No Clue what is Going on.

Either at the Federal Level. Or in their Own State.

I echo your sentiments. My own the past 4+ years.

Good luck. :)

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
I'm fully stocked. !#Ω#!

I would encourage everyone else reading this to be in the same position.

I'm stocked up with enough of every endangered component at this point to continue for the foreseeable future. I still can't stop looking at vaping hardware, though. I only want a little more than I'll ever have. I have enough 100mg/ml nic base for a projected 18 years and a shoe box full of unused MTL atomizers, still in their shipping boxes. I have mods that will take me far down the road and I'm still looking at more.

I'm constantly shopping sales on everything and buying when the deal is right.

Last edited:

jamesbeat

ECF Veteran
Apr 30, 2016
That is Great. And I would say that Most of the ECF Members who read that have already done so.

But for Me, this Fight is for the 95% of Vapers who don't use e-Cigarette Forums. Many of whom have No Clue what is Going on.

Either at the Federal Level. Or in their Own State.

Oh, don't get me wrong, I absolutely agree with you there.
Just because this legislation can no longer affect me doesn't mean that I'm not hopping mad about it.
vaping changed my life - I never thought I would be able to quit smoking, and I had never even attempted to.
I quit overnight with vaping.

I want other smokers to have the same opportunity, and I think it's disgusting what the government is trying to do to it.

Removing myself from the equation was very important, but as you can see, I'm still here and interested in what's happening.

And I'm not sure that everyone on ECF actually has stocked up.
Knowing about what's happening and still not stocking up is absurd in my opinion.

It may or may not end up being as bad as it looks right now, but whatever happens, you can be sure that it will be worse than it is at the moment.

MacTechVpr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2013
Hollywood (Beach), FL
…It may or may not end up being as bad as it looks right now, but whatever happens, you can be sure that it will be worse than it is at the moment.

Yep, things tend to go in the direction they're pushed. Question is, how long can a dead horse be pushed?

People will always do what they want to do. The world goes on. Proof, that most of us get it right. Pushers get pushed out of the way.

Good luck. :)

Reactions: ENAUD
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread