Comments on the Subtank RBA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niten13

Verified Member
Nov 18, 2014
Tigard, OR, USA
Hey all! Just wanted to chime in on the RBA deck with the subtank. BTW I just picked one up a week ago because I was curious and got a good deal on it at a local B&M store.

So I have a Fogger and a KFL, both are excellent and serve me well in what I want. My issue is even running under 20 watts my coils do get gunky, with different juices its not so bad but I rewick them about every 2 days. Still not really much of an issue ;)

Now I put the RBA deck in the subtank and vaped through 3-4 tankfulls of juice and was thinking about what my wick probably looked like by now (Organic Cotton). Popped her open and wow the wick was in great shape, no gunk or build up and only mild discoloration. This is a huge plus for me and I think it really steps this tank up a level IMO not to mention the added plus of not having to empty the tank to get to the build.
Overall I have to say I am very impressed the with Functionality of the subtank and will be using it for quite some time (most likely until my silverplay arrives today and I find it to be my new toy)

Happy vaping all! :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread